Nice Evil Red Suprliner.

puke.gif took the work right outta that truckshakinghead.gif If I wanted to look at a low-riding highway cruiser that was useless when it came to doing real work, I'd browse pics of Petercars. There oughtta be a law against doin' that to a :mack1:tut.gif
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

not because it's a Mack that it's suppose to look like a big foot!! it's an highway tractor.. not a recovery truck!! get that thing low and it will kick any petercars ass by far!! this truck is perfect, in my opinion, am i the only one??

Work trucks is s'posed ta be huge! My grandma does a real good job showin' how big my :mack1: really is :lol:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

that looks like "Sals" (look at the sticker on the door) Did he get a new one or change something on his old one? I think it looks sleak.. i would keep the dog on the hood but thats just me.. i give credit to anyone that can keep an old truck on the road and make money with it...

that looks like "Sals" (look at the sticker on the door) Did he get a new one or change something on his old one? I think it looks sleak.. i would keep the dog on the hood but thats just me.. i give credit to anyone that can keep an old truck on the road and make money with it...

Yes, It's Sals same one he has had for years

He has added a few Paccar trucks but hangs on to the E6 RW so he gets a :thumb: from me

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

not because it's a Mack that it's suppose to look like a big foot!! it's an highway tractor.. not a recovery truck!! get that thing low and it will kick any petercars ass by far!! this truck is perfect, in my opinion, am i the only one??

i dont now about now but several years ago this was a working truck i use to see it running up and down 81 all the time and it still had the e6 in it