Transformers

Mack 3P

Hello 3-P of coarse there is a Mack in the new Transformer movie Mack is the greatsest name in Trucks..Seriously there was also a Mack in the first movie or at least a Mack chassis. The Buffalo mine clearing vehicale rides on a Mack chassis. The buffalo is the one Optimus prime nailed with the sword in the big battle on the interstate in part one. To see pictures of a "Buffalo" check out issues of The Bulldog mag volume 2,2005. Everyone you can still download this issue at www.macktrucks.com.

Matt

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Did any one see the Rawhide? or notice the modified bulldog on the hoods. bulldog body with alien face on it. I want one! I counted 5 diferent macks in the movie, and some one behind me said that optimus prime was a bad ass mack truck (stupid people)

Did any one see the Rawhide? or notice the modified bulldog on the hoods. bulldog body with alien face on it. I want one! I counted 5 diferent macks in the movie, and some one behind me said that optimus prime was a bad ass mack truck (stupid people)

Maybe they are dummies but atleast they Know The Greatest Name In Trucks . Built like a Mack truck means something weeellllll unless your a v##?? executive....... Well morons come in all shapes sizes and pay grades.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

I was a big fan of the original cartoon series back in the 80's. It was a great series.

The mixer truck transformer is named Mixmaster, part of the evil transformer group called the Constructicons. Together they form Devastator.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 1 year later...

I saw there is another Mack in the new Transformers 3 movie. The leader of the evil robots, Megatron is now a Mack Granite. I'll be sure to buy this toy for my sons birthday (for me) :)

post-334-0-64742900-1307150267_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-59839300-1307150288_thumb.jpg

That's one gnarly looking piece of iron!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Actually and honestly and truly, My Killer B is a transformer, really, no kidding, bout this time of year, he transforms into a giant "easy bake oven" and will truly melt your freaking ass into the seats! heh heh,,,randyp (it aint funny while its happening though) :wacko:

Actually and honestly and truly, My Killer B is a transformer, really, no kidding, bout this time of year, he transforms into a giant "easy bake oven" and will truly melt your freaking ass into the seats! heh heh,,,randyp (it aint funny while its happening though) :wacko:

Hey Randy, the throttle pedal in my B made one heck of a foot warmer too in the summer

Russ

• 3 weeks later...