I'm Off To Okc:

Rob

I am getting on the road to a class at OKC. Will be there until June 24th then returning home. I may look a few of you "shady characters" up whilst I'm in the area.

This is gonna be awful painfull on my ass to drive that far cause the sunburn is to the "burning and itching" stage now. Done lined my shorts full of "Noxema" creme to combat the pain.

I'll check in when I get to destination to ensure my honor is safeguarded.

I don't want to be stabbed in the back while I'm gone neither; Otherwise, you'll get to deal with "Momma's Wrath".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob..

I cant believe that your leaving Momma alone for a month..... all your Macks could be in jeopardy! Also, momma alone all that time could have her led a-stray.... possibly a ... dare I say... one of those Peterbilt drivers!! But I am sure she will be there when you return.... but your trucks.... they may be up for grabs!!!

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Well, your honor is safe with us.....................LOL!!! (not sure about the trucks?)

Hope you have a safe trip, don't forget to put gas in the truck. We know how you like to run them outta fuel!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Could ya swing through Fairfield Iowa and get me an old PowerWagon to replace my stolen one B) !!!! I'll gladly pay you on tuesday for a truck today! :lol:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Somebody,

Tell Nikki i'll be up to visit her and Momma while the Magnet is gone, the truck show can wait! That Arrow can fly pretty fast, especially with a tail wind. Ya Ha Ha......should get their in an hour and ten minutes after flying through all them MOA's with no problem. :lol:

mike B):P:D

Somebody,

Tell Nikki i'll be up to visit her and Momma while the Magnet is gone, the truck show can wait! That Arrow can fly pretty fast, especially with a tail wind. Ya Ha Ha......should get their in an hour and ten minutes after flying through all them MOA's with no problem. :lol:

I would ask if you could stop by and pick me up too-i'd like to take a look around myself while the cat's away...but i'm too far out of route.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob..

I cant believe that your leaving Momma alone for a month..... all your Macks could be in jeopardy! Also, momma alone all that time could have her led a-stray.... possibly a ... dare I say... one of those Peterbilt drivers!! But I am sure she will be there when you return.... but your trucks.... they may be up for grabs!!!

Fred

I feel everything is safe in my absence. Nikki is back from school and will keep an eye on things!

I didn't leave home until 9:45am, (CST) and just arrived in OKC and checked into my cell, (room). Long drive to sit at once with stopping for fuel one time.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Done lined my shorts full of "Noxema" creme to combat the pain.

Rob

Do you have any idea how bad of idea this was????

Just imagine trying to fart through a 3/8ths inch thick insolating layer of grease. What a MESS!!

Rob

Could ya swing through Fairfield Iowa and get me an old PowerWagon to replace my stolen one B) !!!! I'll gladly pay you on tuesday for a truck today! :lol:

I saw an old PowerWagon or two when I went to look at those old trucks a while back.

Somebody,

I can see it now...

Rob arrives home from a long road trip to Oklahomer and sits down at the table to enjoy a delicious ''slab-o-lab" stew Momma had made last Tuesday. "Where's Nikki?" says Rob. Momma cuts her eyes over at Junior briefly and says "couldn't say...she done r-u-n-n-o-f-t ". Rob says "she must be looking for answers". Momma says "possibly...but it's more likely she took off with that fellar that come up here in that airplane and landed in the yard. I don't know who he was, but he sure is a nice fellar".

Junior says "I'll kill 'at sumbitch!" Rob says "you shouldn't oughta talk like 'at-yer jest a boy! Now go out to the shop and git me that lawnmower blade off the workbench.The one I just sharpened year before last and never got around to putting back on the mower."

Then he tells momma "you better call that 9-1-1. Tell 'em to send a amburelence and a hurst. Mike's gonna be needin' one or the other as soon as he gits back here"

(That's 2 whole movies in a nutshell-"O Brother Where Art Thou" and "Slingblade")

I saw an old PowerWagon or two when I went to look at those old trucks a while back.

I like the green one. Mine is red with the factory winch on the front. At least it was red the last time I saw it. :angry:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Tom,

Before the Oklahoma trip is cver the Movie with Nikki and me will be "Pretty Woman" .....You can be Best Man......has anyone got a phone # so I can call before I come?......OH...I know I can get it from the Mack Registry...........I'll let ya know how it goes when I get back.

YA....HA....HA

mike

P.S. Does anyone need any free Mack Parts......LOL....LOL

Tom,

Before the Oklahoma trip is cver the Movie with Nikki and me will be "Pretty Woman" .....You can be Best Man......has anyone got a phone # so I can call before I come?......OH...I know I can get it from the Mack Registry...........I'll let ya know how it goes when I get back.

YA....HA....HA

mike

P.S. Does anyone need any free Mack Parts......LOL....LOL

:lol: ...I admire your optimism. :lol: oh well, nothing like having confidence... :lol:

I am getting an awful painfull ass cause the sunburn is burning now. Done lined my shorts full of "Noxema" creme to combat the pain.

I'll check in when I get to destination to ensure my honor is safeguarded.

I don't want to be back with Momma

well, i'm sure she'll be interested to hear that. too bad about your burning butt.

Somebody,

Too late-she's being guarded in Rob's absence. Different people are taking turns keeping an eye on her for her protection.

Rob is red with the factory winch on the front. At least he was red the last time I saw him. :angry:

Had to play "fix that post".

The nerve...to insinuate he might get stabbed in the back whilst he's gone...that's just wrong :rolleyes:

I see you guy's have been having a good time in my absence. Yea Herb....I resemble that remark......me and the g/f have been in Gatlinburg since friday night. Didn't get away as early as I wanted because mom's waterheater had a leak so I had to find a new one at Lowe's. Didn't get away without spending $400.00 for it and then went back to mom's and installed it. It was a lot nicer to put in without having to use copper pipe and soldering. The cleanup was taking the most time.

Tom,

Looks like too many people keeping an eye on the hen-house huh. I do believe i've seen some of them varmints before....LOL!............I'm ready for another truck show since I enjoyed the Huntsville Show so much.......Have not heard from the bumblebee yet have ya?

mike

I see you guy's have been having a good time in my absence. Yea Herb....I resemble that remark......me and the g/f have been in Gatlinburg since friday night. Didn't get away as early as I wanted because mom's waterheater had a leak so I had to find a new one at Lowe's. Didn't get away without spending $400.00 for it and then went back to mom's and installed it. It was a lot nicer to put in without having to use copper pipe and soldering. The cleanup was taking the most time.

Tom,

Looks like too many people keeping an eye on the hen-house huh. I do believe i've seen some of them varmints before....LOL!............I'm ready for another truck show since I enjoyed the Huntsville Show so much.......Have not heard from the bumblebee yet have ya?

mike

No, I haven't. I like the shows too, never been to the national show before though. They had it in Baltimore a couple of years ago, but it might as well have been on the moon. I wouldn't drive around D.C. and Baltimore for it. I'm gonna try to make it to the North Carolina show in July. Winchester is a really good one too, but I couldn't make it the last 2 years.

I think Rosie's the best-she looks so natural.

Ya couldn't pay me to go back to D.C. for anything and I didn't leave anything their in 1972. It was a Cluster %&*@ if ya know what I mean.....I have a brochure that I picked up at the Huntsville Show with a show in NorthCarolina in October of 09 is this the one you are thinking about?......Couldn ya jist bite ole rosie on tha cheek.....LOL....LOL

mike

Tom..............like I tell a guy here at work(the typical clown/jokester)........................"You need to find a job that keeps you more active" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Tom..............like I tell a guy here at work(the typical clown/jokester)........................"You need to find a job that keeps you more active" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no doubt i've had way too much time to kill lately :D