I'm Off To Okc:

Rob

Ya couldn't pay me to go back to D.C. for anything and I didn't leave anything their in 1972. It was a Cluster %&*@ if ya know what I mean.....I have a brochure that I picked up at the Huntsville Show with a show in NorthCarolina in October of 09 is this the one you are thinking about?......Couldn ya jist bite ole rosie on tha cheek.....LOL....LOL

mike

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Been around "suicide circle" too many times. Rosie looks like she sees a short piece of 2x4 coming at her cheek!..or maybe she's looking at a buffet.

There's an ATHS show in Cherokee, N.C in October. The one i'm gonna try to make used to be the Troutman show, this year they moved it to Lincolnton. The ad in Wheels of Time says Taylorsville, the brochure says Lincolnton :unsure:

Anyway, this is the one-I went last year and the year before, and once before Becky passed away. It's always been a good show. Be sure to stop and pick up Joe and the family on your way!

Will you be flying, or riding your bike?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I see you guy's have been having a good time in my absence. Yea Herb....I resemble that remark......me and the g/f have been in Gatlinburg since friday night. Didn't get away as early as I wanted because mom's waterheater had a leak so I had to find a new one at Lowe's. Didn't get away without spending $400.00 for it and then went back to mom's and installed it. It was a lot nicer to put in without having to use copper pipe and soldering. The cleanup was taking the most time.

Oh I see how it is go to Gatlinburg but didn't try to contact a BMT friend close buy....lol... You really shoulda looked me up I coulda got you a good deal on waterheaters at the store. 249.00 for a 50 gal....damn i've been doin this too long, especially to remember prices

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hey Joe,

Did not want to wake ya up too early a.m. cause them mountains in east TN. have the tendency to make a fella sleep late. Honestly I could not get up any earlier than 10:30 a.m. while on vacation. I can see it now the cost to ship a waterheater UPS would have cost me about as much as the Lowes cost me. I did get the one I wanted which was a Whirlpool with control panel. We use to get a waterheater brand in this area called a State waterheater out of Ashland City, TN. but I guess they bellied up. This one is supposed to last 9 years if I take care and drain it sometimes and not let the anods take over in it.

Joe, my best friend from high school is from Jefferson City and lives on the Cherokee lake. He loves it sooo-much he has no time to go anywhere else and retired at the age of 46 from Winn-Dixie in Morristown. It's nice to wake up and walk down to the dock and lay around and etc. and swim, run the lake on Jet-ski's, come back eat sandwiches and get bored and burn.

mike :rolleyes:

Hey I understand, but the next time you around let me know. I would always like to meet a fellow member.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hey I understand, but the next time you around let me know. I would always like to meet a fellow member.

I understand also. If he'd just driven a little further west to OKC, I'd have bought him a nice chicken dinner so don't feel too bad as I was left out too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I understand also. If he'd just driven a little further west to OKC, I'd have bought him a nice chicken dinner so don't feel too bad as I was left out too.

Rob

Hey can you get someone like Momma or Nikki to pick me up cause i'm hangin out here at Casey's General Store havin me one of their Pizza's and i'm goin to get me one of their Carmel Apple Cake Donut's. Tell momma that i'll buy her one also if she'll come get me so I can visit Nikki today. I'll be in town for for a while before the Rooster gets back.

Already visited the Post Office on 67 West Fort Street. I did notice one thing strange about the people in this town.......but you'll have to PM me to find out the answer.

mike

Hey can you get someone like Momma or Nikki to pick me up cause i'm hangin out here at Casey's General Store havin me one of their Pizza's and i'm goin to get me one of their Carmel Apple Cake Donut's. Tell momma that i'll buy her one also if she'll come get me so I can visit Nikki today. I'll be in town for for a while before the Rooster gets back.

Already visited the Post Office on 67 West Fort Street. I did notice one thing strange about the people in this town.......but you'll have to PM me to find out the answer.

mike

Whole lot of inbreeding within the populace of Farmington, IL. Don't judge me by them as I'm not from here.

Casey's General Stores: I don't patronize those communist bastards. They really scrape the bottom of the barrel for left over sludge to hire for employees.

Pizza used to be good.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Whole lot of inbreeding within the populace of Farmington, IL. Don't judge me by them as I'm not from here.

Casey's General Stores: I don't patronize those communist bastards. They really scrape the bottom of the barrel for left over sludge to hire for employees.

Pizza used to be good.

Rob

I guess i'll have ta go back to tha Post Office and ask where tha Swallows live. It's kinda cool and windy around here...........kinda reminds me of a silly joke once told. When a man was looking to find a new town to live in. He stumbled upon this man in the new town and asked him was the people nice in this here town? The man asked if the people in the town that he left were nice and he said naw they wernt. So the fellow told him that the people wernt nice in that town neighter........and I believe that chicken dinner may be a little tainted.....LOL

Tell Momma to come and pick me up before it gets dark 30.

mke