My Mission Is Done:

Rob

Our daughter Nikki graduated college last evening. She is relieved, as is Momma. Lots of late night studying from both Momma, and Nana with just a little help from me.

This makes Momma, Colby, (our son), and Nikki, holding college degrees. I'm too damned stupid to even make attempt.

No thanks to me as all I did was work two jobs for close to 18 years to help make this happen. Didn't want the kids starting out with education debt so we made sure the expenses were covered.

Yes, I am proud, and relieved.

Congratulations to Nikki!!

Rob

Edited by Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Man I feel sorry for you. A good looking daughter with an education and knows how to wrench on trucks :thumb: ! OK, nevermind :pat: , she probably has enough street-smarts that not any a&&hole is gonna get over on her! :D Worse case is she introduces them to you, or you get a chance to sit on 'em :banana::banana:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Congrats!

What was her course of study?

I still need to finish my damn degree. 29 and a HS diploma isn't exactly what I would call job material. I actually went back for an electronics class this semester only to be met with disaster as the teacher is brand new and never taught before. My final is this Wednesday so wish me luck I am going to need it! I hate school.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Congrats!

I still need to finish my damn degree. 29 and a HS diploma isn't exactly what I would call job material. I actually went back for an electronics class this semester only to be met with disaster as the teacher is brand new and never taught before. My final is this Wednesday so wish me luck I am going to need it! I hate school.

Thanks to everybody. This has been difficult. The studies have been veterinary related in both large, and small animals. Her ultimate goal is to start a mobile veterinary lab to be available on call to those in need.

My remaining part in this ongoing development is to finish her 1957 B-61, which she has christened "Remedy", and get a custom trailer built for the mobil "horsespital". Besides sick, injured, deprived small animals, horses are this girls primary interest.

Education is never a bad thing. Definately required in this world we live in. I'm still of the old school where hard work and dedication to the job has worked for me, but that is more the exception than the rule any longer. Nik has my attitude towards life in general which is "Do the best you can with what you have"; Then move along if not happy to greener pastures, trying to not step on anyone along the way.

Now that the base education is finished, hopefully we will have time to bring the dream to "life". I repositioned her truck in the shop last evening to get started.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks to everybody. This has been difficult. The studies have been veterinary related in both large, and small animals. Her ultimate goal is to start a mobile veterinary lab to be available on call to those in need.

My remaining part in this ongoing development is to finish her 1957 B-61, which she has christened "Remedy", and get a custom trailer built for the mobil "horsespital". Besides sick, injured, deprived small animals, horses are this girls primary interest.

Education is never a bad thing. Definately required in this world we live in. I'm still of the old school where hard work and dedication to the job has worked for me, but that is more the exception than the rule any longer. Nik has my attitude towards life in general which is "Do the best you can with what you have"; Then move along if not happy to greener pastures, trying to not step on anyone along the way.

Now that the base education is finished, hopefully we will have time to bring the dream to "life". I repositioned her truck in the shop last evening to get started.

Rob

...don't forget to put some fuel in it... :rolleyes:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Congrats!

The basic rules: E/R=I, I2R=P, IE=P, P2/I=E. With that basic knowledge, you can get by most basic needs. We won't go into reactance, (both capacitive, and inductive), transformer action(s) due to iron or ferrite core, saturation, rectification, filtering, squarewave or trapezoidal waveform benefits and detractors, phase loss corrections, power factors, etc....

Damn, now I'm lost.

I'll bet you know quite a bit more than you give yourself credit for. I'd rather have a new teacher just out of college as they are quite fresh on theory usually. A side benefit, (and personal favorite) is they are easy to ridicule. The old "hats" are a little wiser to everyday occurances and behaviors.

I'm going to a new radar school starting the end of this month and will be gone most of June. It is really "out there" in theory due to being completely digital in detection, and filtering of actual "targets", (aircraft), and weather patterns. I've never been around a radar set that is optimized for tracking weather patterns before so this is of interest to me.

Shit, I better get back to autobody work cause I know a little about that.

Rob

I'm going to a new radar school starting the end of this month and will be gone most of June. It is really "out there" in theory due to being completely digital in detection, and filtering of actual "targets", (aircraft), and weather patterns. I've never been around a radar set that is optimized for tracking weather patterns before so this is of interest to me.

Rob

Just be sure to wear your lead underwear! :D

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Rob

Just be sure to wear your lead underwear! :D

As we all know necessary reproductive items such as sperm cells are created in the testicles; And we all know what happened to mine after Momma got finished with me!!

Now bikini briefs fit like "long johns", with room to spare.

Not a concern any longer.

Rob

Congrats Rob.........and Nikki.

I made a whole year and half of college before I ran far, far away!!! Already had a job(and after 23 yrs still there). Good or bad, but these days you NEED college education to get a job at Walmart!! LOL!!!

Man, them equations bring back some memories of Electric shop(that was my major in HS)! Really enjoyed that kinda stuff, still do but never get to play with it.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Congrats!

Thad;

How'd the final go? I woulda failed miserably had it been me.

Rob