New Macker

41chevy

Hi.in my mid 50's been around trucks most of my life. Learned to drive on a B61.I just bought a 1969 DM800 with a Holmes 750 to restore. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hi.in my mid 50's been around trucks most of my life. Learned to drive on a B61.I just bought a 1969 DM800 with a Holmes 750 to restore. Paul

Welcome aboard 41. Glad to have a new :mack1: fan here. I'm sorta new myself but will look forward to helping anyway I can.

Matt

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

:WELCOME:

THanks all! This seems to be a great group here and I look forward to being here. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

THanks all! This seems to be a great group here and I look forward to being here. Paul

Keep a sharp eye on that Other Dog character. He uses an inflatable hemorrhoid cushion to even out his disposition from driving a Pete all day.

Welcome.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What Rob is trying to point out is, we have alot of dogs on this site. Stay focused and watch your 6 o'clock. I'm thinking about changing my name to Mightydog have not seen that one yet. And we like road-kill any way you want to fix it. Anyway welcome, have fun and stay alert. And also be a little crazy helps too.

mike :wacko::mack1:

What Rob is trying to point out is, we have alot of dogs on this site. Stay focused and watch your 6 o'clock. I'm thinking about changing my name to Mightydog have not seen that one yet. And we like road-kill any way you want to fix it. Anyway welcome, have fun and stay alert. And also be a little crazy helps too.

mike :wacko::mack1:

Mightydog... Doesn't he fly like Underdog? Used to see him on all those dog food commercials.