Things Look Better

Greg Rider

Made a house payment so that keeps the dogs off the door. Now I'm only 2 months behind :( . The private ambulance I work for is putting me on a full-time shift starting Monday :banana: . My other part-time medical job will probably start their second shift back up in March :thumb: . If the boo-boo-bus job gives me the shift I want I'll be able to work both for a while and not get burnt out :tease: . 42 hrs a week on the ambulance and possibly 20-30 a week at the medical trailer.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Thanks. We've been a month behind since 2007 lay-off so that was no big issue. Been off this time since June and that was starting to hurt. My truck is named Faith for a reason.

#1 on A-model registry

That's great to hear. Hang in there, things will work out for ya.

Great to hear Greg. Hope all progresses as good as it sounds. A little "extra" at this time would be nice I'm sure.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Good luck buddy and remenber for what its worth there is alot of people having same problems and some that is only a paycheck from that. glenn

We got a "letter of intent" last month and had till the 16th to make a payment. We were there. I worked enough call in to get us enough for a payment. I put in 54 hours this past week so I'll be OK. I don't want the wife to give up school. She is getting it for nothing now but the cost of books and gas. It hurts 'cause she can't work as many hours as normal.

#1 on A-model registry

Hang in there Greg and Mrs Greg. A few of us have been down that road and yes there are a few pot-holes, but overall the journey is great.

Just remember, friends listen and help.

All the best. :thumb:

Rod.

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

Went full time on the boo-boo bus on Monday :banana::banana::banana: I put in 64 hours this week!!! Lynn is a lot happier and worries less now. Just heard that East laid off another 25 people, so the outlook of them calling me back by June is bleak. I think I'll stay on the ambulance and push them to make me a supervisor. Thank you everyone for your support :notworthy::notworthy:

#1 on A-model registry

Greg,

You are not alone, and if it's ok with you and your's, my prayer's are with you. GO WITH GOD!!!!! I'm a believer. Keep us posted.

mike

Prayer's are always welcome. Like I said, the truck is named Faith for a reason. Thank you Mike.

#1 on A-model registry