Momma Still Thinks I'm Special:

I dragged my 1/2 frozen ass from bed this morning and Momma serves me a steaming hot cup of coffee in this here brand new mug. Don't know what the hell I did to deserve this and just figger she prolly wants something in the future, (like me taking a shower this month).

Girl still loves me, I suppose.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Does this qualify for the good breakfast award even though I don't have a wife?

mike :rolleyes:

Lose the Yoplait. Tastes like shit, feels like snot, (this is according to Momma).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

:thumb: Tell Momma that snot want hurt anyone. If not, just tell her to check your nose. LOL....... There's good bacteria and bad bacteria. I won't tell her to stick a wefuig anywhere else. Or any other orifice of your's. LOL :thumb:

but Rob she sounds like a very experienced woman. I still think you ought to post that picture. LOL

mike :thumb:

Rob, Please don't let the superficial efforts of your wife to get you to bathe more often get you off track.......Stick to your guns man!!!!! All of the males of the species are counting on you!!!!!!!!!!

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

:thumb: Tell Momma that snot want hurt anyone. If not, just tell her to check your nose. LOL....... There's good bacteria and bad bacteria. I won't tell her to stick a wefuig anywhere else. Or any other orifice of your's. LOL :thumb:

but Rob she sounds like a very experienced woman. I still think you ought to post that picture. LOL

mike :thumb:

Sure, photo taken at last year's New Year's Eve party at my mother in law's house; Of course after she'd had a "few".

Rob

post-78-1232293740.jpg

Rob,

I believe i've seen this person before on a billboard for " MOST WANTED ", not sure what they could be wanted for. LOL Word has it most of their work is done over the internet. A striking resemblance to someone that jumped up on the hood of my F 700 Truck coming through town one night. :unsure:

mike

Rob,

I believe i've seen this person before on a billboard for " MOST WANTED ", not sure what they could be wanted for. LOL Word has it most of their work is done over the internet. A striking resemblance to someone that jumped up on the hood of my F 700 Truck coming through town one night. :unsure:

mike

I don't think Momma has been on any "Most Wanted" list, (except mine) and she never wanders far from home; I don't know but I think you've mistaken her for someone else.

Rob

I don't think Momma has been on any "Most Wanted" list, (except mine) and she never wanders far from home; I don't know but I think you've mistaken her for someone else.

Rob

Yogurt, grapes, and a banana????? I thought this was a BIG MACK TRUCKS site; seems more like a morning exer-show commercial!!! (it IS 40% snot, by the way)

As for the picture..........Beauty is in the eye of the .................AAAAAGGGGGHHHH...forget it!!

You guy's need to be careful with this subject. I could get "bothered" by some of the negativity I am sensing.

I am the epitomy of tolerance and compassion, although I do have my limits. Momma may not be the most attractive person in the world to others, but she does give me great happiness inside.

Besides, I followed my own advice: If you marry an ugly woman, you'll be happy when she leaves.

Rob

Ye best be careful here boy's, in the deep south, there have been more killings over women, dogs, and land lines, than any other reason. The only thing worse than calling someones wife or dog homely looking, is to say that their truck is ugly. That might not lead to a killing, but for sure an a$$ whipping.

The only thing i could do was ...shake my head. She is a down right homely looking gal,lol Good season E-A-G-L-E-S, now lets go STEELERS! Lets bring the Super Bowl back to Pennsylvania!