Hello From South Eastern Pa

Mackmann

I have been looking for a good mack truck site and now i found it. I drive a 2006 Mack grantie tri/axle dump. Im a very big mack fan. Time to get posting. :mack1:

Welcome to BMT!! Glad to have ya aboard!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

For some reason boss man will not buy a MACK for his lowboy tractor. He says macks are only good for dumptrucks. We fight about it all the time.

Don't fight with the boss; you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Use the Jedi mind trick and say "you will buy a new TITAN."

BTW, while you are in the bosses mind, ask him which UPS truck did he steal your drive wheels from? :lol:

it's a

And there's your problem right there. The induced stress of driving a Pete relinquishes human "will power" and causes unsuspecting operators to ingest tar, nicotine, and by-products of combustion into the body.

This is commonly referred to as "smoking".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

And there's your problem right there. The induced stress of driving a Pete relinquishes human "will power" and causes unsuspecting operators to ingest tar, nicotine, and by-products of combustion into the body.

This is commonly referred to as "smoking".

Rob

I'm a weak person :(

I forgot to tell the story in my blog about how I almost had "the big one". The right lane on I-25 in Wyoming was solid ice where the snow had been packed. The left lane offered a little more traction on the snow, and I was in the left lane just motoring along when I saw a bull rack coming up behind me. I got in the right lane to let him pass and saw a little blue car ahead of me. Didn't take long to figure out the car was barely moving. I'd look in the mirror, look at the car-look in the mirror,look at the car. It was obvious the truck wouldn't get by in time for me to fall in behind him, and I knew if I touched the brakes there was going to be a helluva crash, involving at least myself, so I hit the shoulder and passed the car on the right, by the guardrail. Shortly afterwards I got the 2 packs of Marlboros.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm a weak person :(

I forgot to tell the story in my blog about how I almost had "the big one". The right lane on I-25 in Wyoming was solid ice where the snow had been packed. The left lane offered a little more traction on the snow, and I was in the left lane just motoring along when I saw a bull rack coming up behind me. I got in the right lane to let him pass and saw a little blue car ahead of me. Didn't take long to figure out the car was barely moving. I'd look in the mirror, look at the car-look in the mirror,look at the car. It was obvious the truck wouldn't get by in time for me to fall in behind him, and I knew if I touched the brakes there was going to be a helluva crash, involving at least myself, so I hit the shoulder and passed the car on the right, by the guardrail. Shortly afterwards I got the 2 packs of Marlboros.

Driving on ice while loaded with a large vehicle is "hairy" any way it is looked at. I can side with you on the nerves bit after an experience like that. I've never smoked, drank, or used illicit drugs to calm them, just performed more work to accomplish more.

Glad you got through it.

Don't know what I'd do without you to harrass.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Driving on ice while loaded with a large vehicle is "hairy" any way it is looked at. I can side with you on the nerves bit after an experience like that. I've never smoked, drank, or used illicit drugs to calm them, just performed more work to accomplish more.

Glad you got through it.

Don't know what I'd do without you to harrass.

Rob

it's good for you,relieves stress!

I CAN THINK OF QUITE A FEW THINGS TO ANSWER THE QUESTION........"WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU?" HOLY MOLY!!!!

I do believe that becoming her helper will win you the grand prize of an all inclusive stay at the, "Cross Bar Hotel" for about 10 years.

Rob

I live around the glen mills area. Delaware county. I was just in philly the other day at action concrete off of 84th street. The company is a small company 3 trucks total. Mariani Excavating we are out of Aston PA. Who do you drive for??

Edited by Mackmann

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.

I do believe that becoming her helper will win you the grand prize of an all inclusive stay at the, "Cross Bar Hotel" for about 10 years.

Rob

naw, she looks plenty old enough to have a helper. probably been around the block more times than I have...I don't see the problem.