Here Is One For Somebody:

Rob

Who would do that, and why would they......Just go buy a mack, lord knows you've got enough invested in this truck to go buy a decent truck. So Rob you buyin this one...lol

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Who would do that, and why would they......Just go buy a mack, lord knows you've got enough invested in this truck to go buy a decent truck. So Rob you buyin this one...lol

Some people have less pride than even me....

If I brought that home, I'd need to take vocal lessons since "Momma" would have me singing Soprano!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sweet Polly might draw the line on this one.

Just look at it this way: It could be a true testament to the strength of your relationship.......

I'm sure she'd still hold you in high regards afterward. You may be constructing a very large "doghouse" as your new primary residence, but she would still love you!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

you could turn your Toyoter into one of these :D

Only reason I don't do the Ranger like it is it isn't paid for yet, otherwise...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Say,

Is this taken from the program " America's Funniest Video's or is this one of Larry the Cable Guy's vehicles? Maybe this is a vehicle Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, and Larry the Cable Guy restored while they were having a little tooooo much. Only thing missing is not enough mud on it.

mike

you could turn your Toyoter into one of these :D

Only reason I don't do the Ranger like it is it isn't paid for yet, otherwise...

I would consider it, but the poor 'ol Toyoter or "The Beater" as we call it couldn't go through to much more. Maybe i could rearrange the Ford......

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Just look at it this way: It could be a true testament to the strength of your relationship.......

I'm sure she'd still hold you in high regards afterward. You may be constructing a very large "doghouse" as your new primary residence, but she would still love you!

Rob

Right you are. Many lines have been drawn by her and crossed by me. Still we put up with each other. Ain't love grand?

Right you are. Many lines have been drawn by her and crossed by me. Still we put up with each other. Ain't love grand?

I've taken a lot of thumps and bumps crossing those lines you mention. I don't know why I'm put up with, but grateful I am.

Rob

You need to admit this guy ant lazy. Maybe he has some bad judgement on what lokes good but he has put some work into that. He just needs some guidence and he could make a hand.

I agree. Everybody has a different perspective on what is appealing; Nothing wrong with that. The vast majority of persons would be embarrassed to drive that thing but once again, "you only have to please the owner".

He'll discover how others admire his creativity now that it is offered for sale.

Can't blame a guy for trying though.

Rob

I agree. Everybody has a different perspective on what is appealing; Nothing wrong with that. The vast majority of persons would be embarrassed to drive that thing but once again, "you only have to please the owner".

He'll discover how others admire his creativity now that it is offered for sale.

Can't blame a guy for trying though.

Rob

I agree that there was alot of creativity put into this. I personally wouldn't do this myself.

I just thought of this: Freightrain ought to make the purchase. He is a little "cramped" on space. He could replace his current Mack with this and not have to add onto his garage!

Don't smell that happenin though.

Rob