Old Mack Brochure Images

Also probably why Rob thought it was a single axle the way you explained it six Wheel truck  dual drive  607 straight frame very interesting … hung around in Mac dealerships from 83 to 90. When I ran my own truck that was about it. I went to work for somebody after that but I saw quite a few of those brochures ordinarily hanging on the wall show room or parts department 

On 8/18/2023 at 8:16 AM, doubleclutchinweasel said:

Not sure of the year, but here an R615.  I wish some of these had been bigger and better.

image.png.a22548a1dd8d973a0566a649a033cc9f.pngimage.png.23fb692012bdcd0c9beb74744f122d68.png

if I see the fine print correctly it's  showing the 864 V8 . there's a positive. duplex ?? triplex or quad  ==A OK. how could it have gotten any better . nice looking= fun power ==NO computer. 

20 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

I LOVE LOOKING AT OLD TRUCK STUFF!!!! Do you have any info on the "Tip Tine" engine? Like was in the Rubber Ducks Truck?

are you referring to the 315 hp which had the small turbine fan mounted top of engine between intake and engine mounted intercooler ?? believe that was macks idea before the radiator mounted air intercooler came to be, if we are on the same page ,

3 hours ago, doubleclutchinweasel said:

Of course, right now I can’t look up anything! Having a temporary change of scenery! That’s the grand-twins in the pool. 

IMG_7391.jpeg

IMG_7392.jpeg

IMG_7393.jpeg

IMG_7395.jpeg

enjoy every precious moment with the grandkids ; not only do we get older tooo fast : the grandkids seem to grow up faster. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

are you referring to the 315 hp which had the small turbine fan mounted top of engine between intake and engine mounted intercooler ?? believe that was macks idea before the radiator mounted air intercooler came to be, if we are on the same page ,

I would be guessing that is what is been spoken of

Coolpower Mack motor was the offical Mack name in Australia for Tip Turbine

Worked well and were a game changer when released to the Australian market, just like the Maxidyne was 

Paul 

• Like 1