Pictures of the Week

other dog

I didn’t see any  Cadillac just a doll and shorts ha ha thanks for that Tom my smoker weighed a a ton I got it brand new for free from a friend of mine that was moving into an apartment so when I had to take it off the porch so we could paint it. I wound up giving it to the guy that painted the porch he was a friend of mine. I just gave it to him since I never used it yet.

7 hours ago, h67st said:

The dunnage in your pickup looks like it came from someone who used to pull a flatbed. 😉

Those are actually beveled 4x4s that I used to haul coils. They're still good and solid, I'm planning to use them to put under my stew pot when we make stew. 

That's the stew pot stand there to the right of the burn "barrel", aka "three truck wheels stacked up to burn trash in" and a dog digging a hole.

That's some kind of satellite antenna dish that I put under the stew pot stand.

Screenshot_20230813-085800.png

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:26 AM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I would have put one or two chains and binders on the grill. 

I had 4 chains on it, one in front, one in the rear, 2 across the top. I hadn't chained it when the picture was taken. 😁

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

Well I was planning on messing with the DM but wound up helping out setting up a barbecue and attending which turned out to be mainly chicks lol  .. turned out very worth the effort lol bob

I take it you went to a barbecue at a chicken farm . where else could anyone find so many chicks . 

• Haha 1

No, they were runners all of them and I’m not talking about Shine in  47 Ford lol the ribbon was for one if there’s died if ovarian cancer at 60 my wife usually holds charity corn hole  board competitions yearly raise money for ovarian cancer awareness …: the guy in the photo is actually very very good at marathon running. That’s his wife she also runs but she’s nowhere near as fast as he is. … bob

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mowerman said:

No, they were runners all of them and I’m not talking about Shine in  47 Ford lol the ribbon was for one if there’s died if ovarian cancer at 60 my wife usually holds charity corn hole  board competitions yearly raise money for ovarian cancer awareness …: the guy in the photo is actually very very good at marathon running. That’s his wife she also runs but she’s nowhere near as fast as he is. … bob

up till recently I never knew that corn hole game was such a major deal. there was a competition  on TV . they get serious . it's a skill. plus seems like fun.

• Like 1

Yes, I didn’t know what it was either till the wife started holding them as I mentioned in her friend died at 60 only because she did not know she had it. She had all the symptoms but didn’t realize that’s what it was until it was too late, so this is what it’s all about is what to look for and yes it’s a big deal every where  not sure if you noticed but they even had boards set up at the Brockway show she gets people there every year that  travel all around to compete 

• Like 1

Ha ha football that’s about it no more pro games after the kneeling and nobody did anything about it … they can all pound sand overpaid thugs i’m sure you heard about that one guy that was drunk hit a girl she and her dog both burned alive  in thier car All this asshole got  was three years. I was be  sides myself. He was also some  football player.  About all I watch is baseball and I don’t have cable so I hardly see anything at all a lot of times one game on Saturday Fox TV.