Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

On 5/18/2024 at 10:28 AM, Joey Mack said:

I'm proud of you Bob. Glad to see you are working on the DM..  jojo

Well, it’s still looks like shit, but at least we’re showing some substantial improvements my God I’ve been looking at that ugly, torn up nose way too long now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Well, it’s still looks like shit, but at least we’re showing some substantial improvements my God I’ve been looking at that ugly, torn up nose way too long now

It's looking Better with every Layer!!!

• Like 1

wound up with 6 days off colonoscopy scheduled off thurday- friday and they forgot to tell me no food Thursday and i ate so fortunately they had an  opening tomorrow....had to call off today and tomorrow,,,,ive been trying to take advantage of it,,,bob 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowerman said:

wound up with 6 days off colonoscopy scheduled off thurday- friday and they forgot to tell me no food Thursday and i ate so fortunately they had an  opening tomorrow....had to call off today and tomorrow,,,,ive been trying to take advantage of it,,,bob 

Good deal 👌 

but sucks and cant eat anything all day but water crear soda jello and popsicle's oooohhh well glad to be getting it done,,,at my age gotta keep up with this stuff

Just do what you can do, well theres less of a hole there than when you started filling the hole

All of this body work looks crap until a coat of paint is applied 

Even plastering (dry wall) and preparing a room to paint looks crap until it's the one colour, I just glad none of my houses rooms are in full gloss and out in the sun 

Paul 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

right!!!!!!!! ill take time off with pay anytime   bob

that's the kinda luck I have!! a day off with pay and I still get it shoved up my as-!! LOL

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mowerman said:

ya the more i do,,the more jacked up im getting to continue

That's usually how it is with me....Takes me forever to git motivated....Then when I git starred I wanna keep on going cause I feel good about progress....

Wife did bring up kitchen cabinets a couple weeks ago continuing what I started last summer, the ball is in her court got all the doors painted on one side. I’m waiting for her to clean out the cabinets, sand and paint she hasn’t been doing idont  really mind will work. It’s also a challenge. But very, very time-consuming…. Bob

• Like 2

ahhhhhhrite fellas,,,here we go again,digging myself a nice big hole to climb into,,im might just wind up,chopping that headlite panel out of there for now,,,its been hit and repaired so many times,it doesnt sit in there flush,,,,happy saturday everyone

• Thanks 1

Even more kicking my ass I didn’t buy that nose off that old trans con tractor around 300 miles from here  guy only wanted 150 bucks … drove all the way down there to look at it and decided it wasn’t much better shape than mine … so I thought at the time till I started sanding mine and finding so much damage underneath…. That wrecking yard jewel would have been a lot either to get straightened out… oh well… live and learn I guess… bob

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Even more kicking my ass I didn’t buy that nose off that old trans con tractor around 300 miles from here  guy only wanted 150 bucks … drove all the way down there to look at it and decided it wasn’t much better shape than mine … so I thought at the time till I started sanding mine and finding so much damage underneath…. That wrecking yard jewel would have been a lot either to get straightened out… oh well… live and learn I guess… bob

That's how it goes sometimes with parts for projects

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Still have his number Bob?  Might be worth the price of a call….  😎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DavCut said:

Still have his number Bob?  Might be worth the price of a call….  😎

I thought of that it’s a wrecking yard about 300 miles from here. I drove all the way down there and looked at it and had a bunch of damage on it. That could’ve been fixed a lot easier than what I have here. I’m sure it’s still there it was around 15 years ago. Thanks for the suggestion

• Like 1