Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

Bob I replaced the hoses on my canister filter on my 673 one end was flat and 2 bolts clamped it to the block and the other end was male pipe all the fitting were removable I just used  black aeroquip line I bought some at work then cut it to length I work at a cat dealer don’t know the part number but it was a common hose we stocked it was identical to what I removed

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

Thanks for that. Yes, mine are all removable ends i’m having a little bit of trouble trying to find the sizes. I’m going to try one outfit right down the street from my job gonna give Amazon one more shot this weekend. I received the oil filter for Amazon today. I appreciate your input. I might be contacting you for your supplier, ha ha thanks again bud 

OK thanks for that. I don’t know why that hose is so thick. It’s 5/16 inner 11/16 outer. I’m going to take the parts into that hydraulic shop right next to Fedex Tuesday morning see what he has to say I’m exhausted but it’s gonna be a pretty good day. I’m gonna go out there in a little while and mess around with it changing a Maxi valve that’s been leaking the entire time I’ve had it got a brand new one then I have to put my leave blower together. Like you fellas back there I have got attire yard full of them. Job has been beating me to death as well as being sick since Monday right now I’m just guzzling coffee trying to come around Stayed up too late. Watching rawhide last night on DVD wound up sleeping till 830.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Sir...  I had to put my '48 to the side for a bit.  I had repairs to the house and a couple of our trucks, and a bunch of small chores..  I pick at chores during the week, but on Saturday I get a bunch done,  and Sunday is a half day..  and today..  a guy who's engine ive had for 3 years,  is ready for me to come get a bunch of parts, so I can get back to it.. 

It's hard to work on my own stuff for long periods of time...  Oh well....

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 6:30 PM, Joey Mack said:

Yes Sir...  I had to put my '48 to the side for a bit.  I had repairs to the house and a couple of our trucks, and a bunch of small chores..  I pick at chores during the week, but on Saturday I get a bunch done,  and Sunday is a half day..  and today..  a guy who's engine ive had for 3 years,  is ready for me to come get a bunch of parts, so I can get back to it.. 

It's hard to work on my own stuff for long periods of time...  Oh well....

safe to say; Your not alone in that area of work comes first ::: just unfortunate it's everyone else's work you find yourself doing  first. back in '93 I bought a brand new hino FA  cab/chassis. it sat in my garage for 1 yr almost to the day. finally sent it to bobby worden ; one heck of a welder and fabricator. I worked with him on it when ever I could "hide" from side work. platform dump custom built . 30 yrs later the schedule has slowed down some , will power to say "I can't do that stuff anymore "is better . more important the body TELLS me ;; nope not happening. couldn't even climb up into the RW other day.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 5:49 AM, Mean Green said:

The small one should be a drain hose back to the block

is not the smaller center hose  #8 aeroquipt line has the spring loaded check valve to by pass system in event of extreme  pressure build up memory serves correctly. one large #12/16 aeroquipt  pressure in other out/return 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Im only 54 and my knees and ankles hurt so bad, its hard to walk...  I made my self climb a 30 foot ladder today at the water plant..  I did it and felt like proud about it..  Crazy....

my Chinese land  lady brought  me some meds from Chinese store . two part system . one is same as a red iodine -no mess. then the square patch.  I use a lot. rub the "iodine" on the knees with cotton swab  then the sticky patch over it. the heat felt is amazing compared to the other pharmacy brands I've tried::: and boy have i tried most if not all others. 

think I'll start taking bets on :: which one will Bob finish first ' the DM600 full scale or the DM800 1/25th scale ?? he's under pressure now ..LOL  knowing Bob he'll pull a fast one and have both done looking mint for the truck show season next year. LOL      YOU can do it ; mowerman 

• Like 1

Glad it's Friday for some, day 15 was Friday and today (Saturday in Australia) is 16 days with out stopping 

Glad I'm only young, can't imagine what I would feel like if I was bornt last century, I mean I would be old and really stuffed

Oh hang on I was and I am 😂

Joey some years ago it was suggested I see a kinesiologist, I was sceptical but I can tell you it made a huge difference 

I don't feel like Im 21, maybe more like my mid 30's 

Kinesiology only works on muscles and releasing tension, I  squealed like a little bitch, she was only using her thumb but new were and how touch the muscle tendons 

I was squealing and farting and apologizing for farting all at the same time 

This having to make a dollar gets in the way of having fun in life

Paul

• Like 1
  • Like 1