You Might Be...

That’s the best but I don’t think that’s what it is. I think it’s imitation Coke maybe Shasta cola I just wanna make sure it’s Frenches come on??????bob

9 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

l don't know if that is a coke or not. But it sure as hell is not a Moxie! :thumb:     .....Hippy

Moxie Can, 12 fl oz | Shop | Elmer's County Market

I’ve only heard of it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it but then I’m getting old and senile and if I did see it for sale someplace I probably wouldn’t remember anyway ha ha… bob

I've heard of it too, but don't remember ever seeing it. I might have up north and didn't know what it was. I remember 41 Chevy talking about it, he said it was good.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I remember my old girlfriend‘s mother in Massachusetts really like it but like you said Tom, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen it for sale anywhere back there and as far as New Hampshire goes, I think the only times I’ve ever been up there was to go to canabi Lake, it’s a pretty good size amusement park that is still going strong surprising it hasn’t been sold out to developers putting up condos.. bob

47 minutes ago, other dog said:

Maybe Hippy will bring us some to Macungie...hint-hint...😁 

Not sure if he’s going actually I don’t know at all if he’s  going somehow I can taste a combination of licorice and root beer if that makes any sense

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

Besides, I’ll be looking more for paps blue ribbon and Jack Daniels4?????????????

We usually make a pit stop here at Bear Swamp Beverage on the way in, just to get ice of course.

Screenshot_20240517-204946.thumb.png.1d42b852afce88248f0a58d90305ab39.png

Screenshot_20240517-205112.thumb.png.eea83d384929a01eda2b12bf88c3de93.png

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.