Happy Birthday !!!!

Joey Mack

Right on man, best wishes fellas, and hope you have a swinging time . Even if it’s just on here, my sister’s birthday was yesterday turn 65 hard to believe but I can remember talking to that

little pipsqueak around 1964 how the he’ll did she get so old so fast ha ha enjoy fellas .. Bob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Keep goin' Mech..  🍻

will try ; just seems it takes longer to  keep going. attempted to walk an  auction yesterday of HD equipment. did an early start with a walk through and had to leave before it started. 1- knees couldn't take the pain;2- alot of good"stuff" , had to deal in reality :: do I really need more stuff;3- is it worth spending the day to wait for a JD tractor that will be over priced any how !.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Bullheaded??? I think I figured out your Handel..   Your a 'Taurus'..   Me too..  right or wrong??

Thanks everyone. And happy Birthday Mechohaulic! Been a strong month for birthdays here.

You're kinda right Joey. I was always a Mack guy and I'm stubborn and bullheaded.

Wish I had more Mack stuff to contribute on the forum but these days, this is the only trucking I am doing.

It does have chrome Grote mirrors on it though! Just need a set of 5 inch straight pipes now.

IMG-20221217-WA0005.jpg

Edited by Bullheaded
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

Thanks everyone. And happy Birthday Mechohaulic! Been a strong month for birthdays here.

You're kinda right Joey. I was always a Mack guy and I'm stubborn and bullheaded.

Wish I had more Mack stuff to contribute on the forum but these days, this is the only trucking I am doing.

It does have chrome Grote mirrors on it though! Just need a set of 5 inch straight pipes now.

IMG-20221217-WA0005.jpg

man that sucker looks handy,,,,i could use it at my place...bob

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bullheaded said:

Still miss trucking though.....pre 2000 trucking that is.

My hats off to you guys that can still tolerate the industry today.

its getting harder and harder every day,,,,too many stupid people in cars and big rigs....i was planning on driving to october 2024 but anymore im not sure i can hang that long...bob

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowerman said:

man that sucker looks handy,,,,i could use it at my place...bob

It's real handy. Only does 25 MPH, but has heat, AC, radio and hydraulics and a PTO, but I don't use that for anything. But it's nice hauling dirt around the yard.

When I'm working on my bush road/walking trail it's a lot quicker hauling gravel than doing one bucket at a time with tractor.

And I'm REALLY lucky I got it in 2020 before the new "covid" price went into effect.

3 minutes ago, mowerman said:

its getting harder and harder every day,,,,too many stupid people in cars and big rigs....i was planning on driving to october 2024 but anymore im not sure i can hang that long...bob

Yes, and now E-logs and all the hoops you have to jump through to keep a license once you hit 60.

I heard in Ontario here they want to make it so you have to do a 2 day coarse to renew your air brake endorsement. BS 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

Yes, and now E-logs and all the hoops you have to jump through to keep a license once you hit 60.

I heard in Ontario here they want to make it so you have to do a 2 day coarse to renew your air brake endorsement. BS 

one reason it  was difficult  to give up my CDL after 50 yrs  yet in the real world it isn't worth keeping. in CT i don't even see respect among the big rigs any more.

• Like 1