One step beyond

mowerman

Finally got around to moving it in the garage. Had a hell of a time maneuvering it around to get it in there. It has a lousy turning radius. Don’t know what’s up with that once I got it in there it fits real well then I have to take it right back out because the power steering is leaking somewhere, running all over the new cement and yes I was pissing myself just to at least see what it look like in there 

• Like 2

Thanks yes it fits in there a little better than I thought it was going to. I can even tilt  the nose and still have 3 feet behind it to walk around. And a couple of feet in front. And plenty of room on both sides.

2 hours ago, other dog said:

I've been doing similar work myself 🤣. Sort of- just on a much smaller scale. I had to cut a couple of longer pieces of plank to make my lawn mower ramp. The first two were laying behind the shed but they were just the right length so that when you drove up them the back end would kick up and hit inside the mower deck when the front tires got to the top. The new improved longer ones work great, and the mower fits nicely in the shed.

PXL_20230415_203302753.thumb.jpg.5dde519806c852bf8f6be417a6a4f5e2.jpg

PXL_20230415_203325042.thumb.jpg.ae19036edac6e3c3950f2a5db99e59ad.jpg 

Where's the beer fridge and liquor cabinet? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

feel real bad now;; no more available likes and worse no shop any more to show pictures of. 😠 use to have a 30x 50 with walk in access to two 45 ' trailers side by side  16ft wide door  12 ' 10high . sure miss the good days . 

4 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Yep.. Well this is how a Po Folk,  fixes his shop up..  :)  I cant afford a truck and a finisher, so.....  I guess its on me..  53 60# bags today.. going to get 56 more tomorrow, to do the other half..  

KIMG1820.JPG

KIMG1821.JPG

KIMG1823.JPG

careful on the cement mixing; I'm sure you wear your back brace!! don't want to spend your latter yrs retired and in therapy like "some of us " .  which four -legged friend gets to put foot prints in fresh cement.??

Dammit Bob....   I just looked at your'e shop again..  It is Awesome..  Makes mine look like a tool box..  :)  God Bless You Bob..  jojo

Haha thanks for all the upbeat comments fellas finally ready for some serious work on this long awaited project… as I mentioned,,, was glad I   Figured right on the dimensions. Plenty of room anxious to start banging on it.Bob

• Like 1