I picked up a '98 CH613 with set forward axle and the grill is busted. I would like to replace it with a grill like this, as I think these look much better than the stock grill. Anybody know where to find a grill like this for my truck? I've looked online and have came up with dead ends.

Mack grill.jpg

Edited by m16ty

2 hours ago, 880joe said:

Are they not available from mack anymore?

I really don’t know. I did talk to my local dealer but they are a bunch of idiots. They claim my RD822sx doesn’t exist when I give them the serial number, but Watts has no trouble with it. I need to call Watts.

2 hours ago, Mark T said:

Are you sure someone didn't put a  CL grille in it ?  They go right in .  That trim around it looks like something Bellmore or one of those aftermarket suppliers.

That’s not my truck, it’s just a pic I found on the web. My truck currently has the one with the big bars and Mack in big letters across the middle. The one currently in it is busted and I like the looks of the grill in the pic better.

I see.  My avatar is a CL . Looks like that, and I've put them in CHs.  880joe said it's from a Rawhide (could be)  But I know from back in the '90s CH and CL had some subtle differences and would go in either one screw for screw.  That truck in the picture you posted looks to be almost 20 years newer than a '98 with the flared out sides of the hood.

• Like 1

That grille is from a newer set forward ch/pinnacle. If u look close there's a bug screen snapped over the top of it too.  The stainless surround is aftermarket. All the ch/ch grilles are the same. You could order them all with different styles. You could get "MACK" in the center in big letters, you could get "Mack delete" and you could also get them with the elite badge in the corner. The same from 1989 to 2010+

• Like 2