One of Mike's Stories

Terry T

On 2/1/2023 at 4:58 PM, tjc transport said:

not only is Mike gone, but Michelle passed away last year too. 

As I re-read this before I posted it I thought about that too. She was an outgoing woman to say the least.

• Like 1

South Bend was the only time I got to meet up with Mike.  We sat on a picnic table and BS'd.  I'm pretty sure that was my only meeting with Michelle also.

Mike did hook me up with shiny parts for my hood a couple years ago when I painted it.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Maybe?  I distinctly remember South Bend.  There was a Pete with a Wilson trailer next to a picnic table and that's where we sat.  I was parked right by the JOT tent.  Peters H model was right there with the little camper behind it with the "narrow load" sign on the back.

I left my trailer out in the field, which was knee high and sopping wet from rain.  I hated walking back and forth. Mike fudged his "trailer age" and left it hooked to supermutt and parked in the show field.  I have done the same ever since so I can leave my trailer hooked to the truck and have everything right there.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"