Fuel tanks not balancing

5 minutes ago, fjh said:

I also believe that they moved the fuel pickup and return to the mid tank location for that reason also! When this setup came out on the top mounted in and out there was a lot of grief with it!

just my opinion 

Yea they did move it to there. 

5 minutes ago, mowerman said:

we would all be happier with driving steel dash R models ,,,but were all stuck in slope nose plastic junk that wont stay running...bob

Sure would, but that’s your government, not the manufactures fault…Just be happy your still able to drive a truck with an “engine” and not a “motor” or else this thread wouldn’t even exist. 

Edited by Onyx610
Spilling
  • Like 2

most of us know today's cost to buy a plastic truck;; magine  the cost  in todays world to buy a steel truck like  DM800 . all the soda cans given up to build just the hood. has been said many times on here; it's a different world. air bags carry 100K . to put old style lower cross over line  the cross brace and fuel tanks would have to with stand a direct hit . like military hum vees. modern tech also save the turtles and bugs. fewer fuel spills with top cross over.

A lot of the plastic pieces on these trucks comes back to the government again. Every year manufactures need to find ways to shave weight to appease the governments fuel economy standards. However arnt plastics made from petroleum products? 🤔 

Now my Peterbilt, I had to go back and deadline for a air ride levelizer valve oh goody how long is that going to take now and how long for the part to arrive same shit every time something falls off oh we’re having trouble getting the part. Yeah I know ….. Bob

57 minutes ago, mowerman said:

The whole system sucks. I’m tired of hearing about how hard it is to get everything. What the hell is this?… Bob

Yup they got enough to build and sell it to you they need to back up there warranty and get the parts ! There was a time when Mack on the odd occasion would pull from assembly line parts to get you going we had it done for us on several occasions! When Mack was Mack !The turbo feasco back in the early 2004 was an example!

• Like 1