Sidetrack area

mowerman

ya  here,,inspector clouseau was crying for years when are you ever gonna work on that old mack,,,,now that i finally started on it,,shes crying all you do lately is work on that truck,,,,i rubbed that in her nose the other day,,,and all i got was another speech,,RAW!!!! RAW!!!! RAW!!!!,,,bob

• Haha 1

touch"e paul.about the same here paul every 15 years or so,,,,since im retiring soon no more cars for me mustang is ten years old only has 41Gs on it ,,,wife is planning on one more turn in 2018 explorer for a little newer one maybe next year not sure bob

That was excellent and yes, the race to the bottom has certainly started pretty scary. I can see a revolution  coming. There’s only so far you could push people before they’re sick to death of being pushed getting ready for a colonoscopy this morning and a few hours, it hasn’t been going anywhere near as rough as I thought, get up at 3 o’clock in the morning and finish the magic potion I started last night  can’t wait to start eating again ha ha Again thanks for that story and yes, it sounds like you’re nation is not much different than this one … bob

• Like 1

Thanks for happy cheers Joey not sure about photographs, although somebody might be interested in them not necessarily on here kind of a disgusting way to spend your morning mainly the preparation ha ha

0?ui=2&ik=f5d6544118&attid=0.1&permmsgidHere is my new part time ride at my City job.  I like sitting in the big seat every once in a while.  Just wish it had an 8 LL..  but the Allison 6spd. did a great job..

Jo jo, they are posting in an invalid format. 

you can see your onedrive pics, but no one else can

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

5 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Well it sounds like a good result there

The joys of getting older I guess

Paul 

if you find ANY joys of getting older send any extras my way !!LOL I haven't found any yet. busier schedule then even with a body that say screw U I ain't doin that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

a brake job which /should have been 4 hrs most was ===== long time. are those drums heavier then normal ??  tomorrow is tire dismount/ mount new ;;; 4 air bags on trailer/ 2 shocks on another trailer AND --- who the heck knows.. remember taxi at train station to pick up landlady. BOB   don't get your hopes up on the golden year idea. 

• Like 1