Weekend!

High Binder

Well, it’s about 30° here with the sun out it’s turning into a pretty decent day I was already to move. The truck moved a couple of vehicles around and swept the floor. I decided the sand I had to drive thru was a little too soft I am afraid to move it through there until it gets harder.. my feet were sinking in it just walking through it , it snowed here three or 4 inches couple weeks ago then it melted. I’m pissed. I was all ready to move it. Bob

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

Four days off I wish the weather was a little better. Can’t hardly get anything done outside. Oh well TV and pellet stove. Lots of booze have a swinging time fellas

At least the skeeters will leave us along for a few days.It was 4 degrees here last night.

• Like 1

glenn akers

It's cold here in Central N.C.  19 degrees right now (5:30) supposed to be around 10 degrees tonight.. the wind is up too 40 mph.. for two nights in a row, our secondary power lines on my street burned up.  It was a beautiful display of small fire balls and dripping melted wire, and small explosions.. My internet is out, so the cell phone is getting a workout.. our house still has power, but next door and down the street is out..  I also have a 'paid' 5 day weekend, so I'm just going to chill out, and do some small repairs around the house..  Jojo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theakerstwo said:

At least the skeeters will leave us along for a few days.It was 4 degrees here last night.

OK that’s just hilarious… we got 50° a little later on I was able to go outside and paint some cabinet doors that I’ve been trying to get through for weeks. It’s been too cold around here.Bob

Well Joey, I ran out of lakes so I had to answer or make a smart ass comment. Ha ha it’s not usually that cold  around there is it ????Reno doesn’t really get as cold as it has been here. I guess somebody mentioned what happened to their old time global warming this year the weather sucks. Why don’t you send us some of your global warming … Bob

I will send some next week.. we will be in the 60's..  Global warming is a joke... The Earth is going to do what it wants too.. our old trucks, are Not the issue..  :) I have a generator in my shop for a customer. I will be out there tomorrow..  glad you got some of the cabinet work done..  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Mack said:

I will send some next week.. we will be in the 60's..  Global warming is a joke... The Earth is going to do what it wants too.. our old trucks, are Not the issue..  :) I have a generator in my shop for a customer. I will be out there tomorrow..  glad you got some of the cabinet work done..  

yes, for my efforts I’ll get an ata  boy and lots of hot sex tonight … just joking. All I get is hey fat stuff you forgot to clean out the coffee pot.

• Haha 2

If you can put a big scary name on it it’s a money maker . What happened to all the ice that was here before when our now diesel fuel roamed the earth Maby we can blame the dinosaurs ….Naaa they ain’t got no money lol

• Like 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly