Maxitorque T310

TimberJack

ok..  I'm sorry that I do not have the answer... I have the book on them, but am not able to get the info right now..  Hopefully someone can post a spec sheet..  Once again, Im sorry I cant help right now,,,  Jojo

One might be a T310LR with the super deep reverse gear ratio but otherwise the same. You could check this easy enough if you can get them both into reverse and count the output yoke revolutions for each input shaft revolution. I assume they are both removed from the truck.

The regular 10 speed only has  the air on the compound for the range, the ones with the reverse have that there too.  there's a ten, and two with the reverse . One reverse is crazy low and the other is sorta the same ratios as a Fuller 8LL.  I have no idea what one is what 11KB number

This rebuilder lists all kinds of part numbers for that series of transmission.  They just might be able to tell you what the difference is.  Notice that they show 2 different output shaft numbers right off the bat.

https://www.transaxle.com/products/transmissions/volvo/volvo-t310p

image.thumb.png.17226b98ece5960c8b9d6c5e6f0b87b1.png

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

• 5 months later...
On 12/21/2022 at 4:06 PM, TimberJack said:

I have two T310 transmission with different part numbers. One is a 11KB105Y and the other is a 11KB75Y. Guess what I’m asking does anyone know what the difference is between the two? Thanks 

Im looking for a T310 maxitorque please who have one for sale cash money today email me