Hey Bob, I’m updating everything as far as gaskets and  seals on drivetrain. All air valves, lines and bags on chassis. 
I got the truck running and driving after sitting so long, then decided to disassemble everything. I’m putting a new sleeper seal as well. Yes they are unique 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BOBWhite said:

Alright I need to know more about this corvette dash. Is it really the same one as used in a C2-C3 or is that just its name? 

The later 359 Peterbilts had a dash that resembles the dash in a C2 . That high MPH speedo reminds me of a Corvette speedometer.

• Like 1

The Holy Grail of Mack trucks. About 2,000 built and every year more re-appear, I wonder how many actually survived? 

Sacrilege that someone would have the balls to steal the fenders off it! A thought on that, I wonder if a pair of Peterbilt aluminum front fenders could be re-worked to fit, at least to get it back on the road. Someone was making fiberglass LT fenders a long time ago, but I don’t recall who.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

@Brian L Blaylock yes sir, it was. 
@Mark T it very well could be. It’s unfortunate, most of the truck was pieced together by different parts that the gentleman had, that built it. But I didn’t want to see it sit anymore. Hey Matt, I actually have brand new fiberglass fenders for it. I was trying to source the rear brackets. Thank you