Huge car and Truck auction in Nebraska

raybing

mind boggling   so many vehicles survived. B-81's  look good. i favor the 40-50's  small diamond-T's . Mack Jr's // ED's close to impossible. T's make a sharp looking pick-up. checking my powerball results ; no sense in getting plane tickets. think the diamond -T's "holda place"to me ;;the first real truck i could call mine was the "54or 58 Diamond -T wrecker single axle i used at waterbury Mack. pulled a DM600 triaxle dump in  with it. close to getting injured trying to pull truck back over the guard rail that had it's nose blocking the train tracks. truck stuck and the chain broke ; cable came back under the wrecker like a sling shot. had a lot of cable out to secure the wrecker to nearest concrete column  

• Like 1

I know the show like most was a set up / scheduled stop not paying a crew and back up to "free style " the country side; but it was enjoyable for me watching just to know so many places still exist. i would look at all the " inventory " not junk that they walked passed, whether it was real equipment or the toys. guess behind the scenes there was fiction between mike and frank. back to topic:: still looks like alot of good iron 

Guys, I was there yesterday. Crazy amount of trucks. Some great Macks too. So many old grain trucks of no interest to me. A lot of parts trucks. Im looking for a short box stepside pickup. If you see some thing online , I might remember more about it. Ray

• Like 1

Yea whoever this person was seemed to have a soft sport for Diamond T trucks. Or they were very popular in that area for whatever reason and he ended up with all of them. 

51 minutes ago, Nor'Easter said:

I am interested in the Mack hoods, in case anyone is local and would be willing to pickup and ship them.  I do not see that that is something the auction house will provide.

I'm not sure if you read the fine print auction details but it says you can store your items there free of charge for up to a year if that helps you out at all. Maybe you could find some time in the coming year to just go out and pick them up?