Leave it to Beaver

james j neiweem

even in the day brand new they were costly compared to other toys. i had a B tandem with custom built chrome tanker. chassis was yellow/green. had chance to buy two of them. $1500.oo for two back then was alot of $$$ for young guy raising  a family. sure wish i bought them both today.

I miss when we used to get MeTv here. Saturday morning cartoon and all the other good shows, Perry Mason would put me to sleep on the couch at night.

Old shows and sitcoms had better music as well, still find myself humming those toons. 

• Like 2

That’s all is  ever on in my house me TV just about all day I’ve been watching Leave it to beaver 567 years not sure I’ve never seen the Mac I do remember a fire truck sitting someplace in one episode

11 hours ago, other dog said:

I watch a lot of old westerns, Wanted-Dead or Alive, Have Gun Will Travel, and Rawhide are on in the mornings, then in the afternoon Wagon Train, Death Valley Days, Wyatt Earp, and my favorite- Tales of Wells Fargo- are on.

black and white TV, with all the shoot outs that took place on the westerns then we never considered it as violence  unlike today. less us not forget the comedy shows, they were funny.  adlibs and no four letter words. Red Skelton is the best. with memorial day approaching; listen to Red Skelton reciting the Pledge of Allegiance 

• Like 2

Frankly never in my wildest dreams thought any of that cool old shit was ever going to come back yes I am also a big fan rawhide wagon Train  my favorites  but then who can decide now my favorite Martian just came back I have no complaints no this is excellent… Bob

• Thanks 1