I'm gonna be in trouble...

RowdyRebel

Funny thing I wasn’t hoping for an oil tycoon just an average joe … warehouse hand- forklift driver perhaps ….. get this … I understand thier both on welfare pumping out babies….sometimes I think I was born behind the 8 ball lol….. Bob

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

my daughter first hooked up with a dirtbag that got her pregnant then split. 

my soon to be son in law is a wrecker driver for one of the larger recovery outfits. he does mostly fatal recoveries for state police. 

nice guy, and he treats my daughter and granddaughter like princesses

At least second time around might work out best of luck partner

9 hours ago, mowerman said:

Too late for me and my daughter already hooked up with an idiot … bob

your NOT alone in that subject. it's like the '50s/'60TV show ;;dragnet== only the names have been changed to protect the "innocent" . had high hopes for daughter #2; great with theater; medical. figured she would support me in later yrs=nope. he's an ass---

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

Funny thing I wasn’t hoping for an oil tycoon just an average joe … warehouse hand- forklift driver perhaps ….. get this … I understand thier both on welfare pumping out babies….sometimes I think I was born behind the 8 ball lol….. Bob

i don't remember seeing you "in my yard " behind the 8-ball. think mine are off welfare for now. 3 children for the youngest and idiot talks of 4 . he was 250-300lbs.

God love you I’m not alone at least a  an f—- n job speaking of first responders my sister is a  First responder at mass general in Boston and all this TV Attaboy they got absolutely nothing in fact shit actually taken away from them instead of pat on my back what a country And that’s no shit my brother I get firsthand news from her

• Sad 1

I guess it’s a fact of talk is cheap time  is expensive my sister got absolutely nothing for being a first Responder but then again me and my wife had to work through the entire angle with no extra pay again what a country 

Lots of folks  got to stay home I get paid me and the old lady got absolutely nothing extra for working through the entire matter And we both got the shit both had Covid but we did get paid for two weeks to stay home

• Sad 1

At least Fedex Freight gave us all a hats off  special thank you for our extra efforts through the entire angle Personally I can appreciate the pat on the back more so than the bread my sister on the other hand got absolutely nothing that sucks

9 hours ago, mowerman said:

Wait a minute at TJ mostly fatality wreck retrever wow. Probably hard to find anyone to do that these days God love him

yup. VERY hard to find. it is him and the company owners son. 

no one else will do it. 

6 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

not as a pat on my back; i still stop and salute the few remaining WWII Veterans. another group of "first responders" forgotten. back of my jeep has three full size decals saluting the Veterans. went to get a burger other day , this WWII veteran "walks" in with his girlfriend = both 91 yrs old. such a positive picture. i asked the waitress for their bill and paid it . asked not to say who did it but she told them. He and his girlfriend were the happiest couple. told my wife " i just got the best birthday present ever. and He returned the salute i gave him😂

91 years old would be Korean war, not WWII.

2 was all done by late 45. so he would have had to serve at no older than 14 years old. 

• Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

14 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

It amazes me how much events that happen to you as a baby affect you as an adult, even when you can't remember them 

7F7032E8-38F9-4334-A288-23ECE0D35EC8_1_201_a.jpeg.17c5a26d20d7fa31b4329a2311b6a706.jpeg

A L2 Gleaner.....??

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

4 hours ago, tjc transport said:

yup. VERY hard to find. it is him and the company owners son. 

no one else will do it. 

91 years old would be Korean war, not WWII.

2 was all done by late 45. so he would have had to serve at no older than 14 years old. 

i never was good at math LOL and His hat didn't say which one. i know the news now and then will report on the passing of the few WWII  heros left and they are in high 90's or 100 yrs old. my Father left us 25 yrs ago and He was 73 ;adding those numbers He would have been 98 . now i really feel old,

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Dad left us 2020 6 months shy of 91.

He was Korea war wounded. Almost killed in a helicopter crash in lakewood nj, rite in front of the door to hanger 1 of hindenburg fame.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..