1991 MH daycab E9 in Georgia $7500

Hans Remmers

alot of things changed .  started at baskin day after leaving Mack. foreman at B&R was one who didn't care. fortunately company transfer him to lawn mower detail.==long story. '75-'98 mech for B&R , '98-'09 driver. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

But anyway I’m glad to see you made a pretty big impact. I’ve given up…

every day was (still is )a learning experience. i made alot of mistakes; just did what i thought was right. had my own little office which i swept the floor; no house keeper LOL. no cell phones or GPS. road call to MD to change alternator, up state NY to change steering box on KW123 in an ice storm. just couple i remember. 

• Like 1

THANK YOU  for comment on pretty big impact. it was a team effort . myself and wife #1 took one of the newer combo out for a ride one Sunday. i dropped her off at a highway overpass on I84 . she took the pictures as i drove up and parked the rig. had the pictures enlarged and on my office wall. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Sounds like me! Although I don’t have to travel like that 

later on the company contracted with TTS - truck tire service, it is /was a network of garages they would call near the downed unit. gave me a few nights full sleep , or most cases time to work else where. one night/morning i was at second full time job and the phone rang. it was foreman from baskin. he says " what you doing there it's  2-3 am " said im working, "there's a road call" -- guess you have to go i said , he was pis-ed 

• Haha 1

Post them! In shop talk. I have an office that i try to keep clean along with with garage bays. It’s literally a full time job picking up and organizing after everyone. No wonder I don’t get much done….