Just a few things:

Rob

I wonder if Americans think they are the only country with the looney left as they are commonly referred to in Australia 

We dont talk politics in Australia very much so I  rarely comment or add to this type of thread on the forum, I do read it and get a good chuckle going at times

This came my way this morning and it made me chuckle, thought it might give you all a laugh as well

Australia taking the piss as we say, you need to watch it and remember if you get offended you are part of the problem lol

Paul

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paul Harvey that I have mentioned before on here has said "that if our country (the U.S.A.) ever fails it will be from within" or words to that effect, I feel this applies to all good free countries of which the rest of the world envies

Countries like yours and the greatest of them all Australia will fail as a direct result of the looney left and their crazy ideas

There is things about America I dont like but thats fine, thats America and I'm not going to dictate to anyone else how or what they should do

If you haven't really listened to Paul Harvey, get on you tube and have a listen, I  dont agree with everything he says but he is really good to listen to 

Paul 

Edited by mrsmackpaul
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I havent watched the video yet.... no big deal...   For me and my People, is simple......  we were doing just fine during trump's repair of our economy, the racism crap is just theater, the Kung Flu, was a scapegoat to use, to help destroy our economy, they (Biden Gov.)  broke it, just so they can fix it and take a victory lap..... as far as the rest of the world....... I care, and hope that all of you can overcome youre own dictators and haters......  I am not a world traveler, so I have no idea if other countries have the same A-Hole's that we have....  Still wish I could come to youre country and have a beer or few... with you!  With respect, Jojo

Yeah, me too, I might go with you.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.