Just a few things:

Rob

See thats a lot different than Australia, I dont personally know of anyone that has tested positive to Covid in Australia 

I only know of one person th ast knows of one person that has tested positive in Australia 

I do know of people that have tested positive overseas in Europe and have passed away in Europe 

Paul

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

I had heard of such things even in this backwards joint on the other side of the world 

A study was done and a result was concluded that in the it was found that the CDC could have inflated the figures, anyway not really my problem 

Do you know of anyone that has contracted Covid 19 ?, not died or hospitalized or anything like that actually know of anyone that has had or presently still has Covid 19 ?

Just curious as to what the man on streets actual experience is with Covid 19 in the states

Paul 

Since this covidioucy began, between 15 and 20 former co-workers at the FD have gotten it.  The FD responds to several covid patients daily.  Most cases were minor with only one requiring hospitalization.  He returned to work about three weeks after being diagnosed.  There are currently six or seven out with it, but all are minor cases.  Some of the guys have been vaccinated, but it is not mandatory.

This is weird stuff. We have known quite a few people who test positive with very minor symptoms , most have been vaccinated. They weren't that sick. It seems they get sick as hell and quite a few die IF they go into the hospital, which is what they are encouraged to do despite the symptoms being so minor.  I would go to ER if I was getting a lot worse or my oxygen levels were dropping, not if I had minor symptoms. I had it from early Nov '19 until March of 2020. They just kept giving me flu meds and Z packs so it took a long time to get rid of it. It really wasn't the "pandemic" yet, there wasn't medication yet for the most part and it was really new. I'm not worried about it.  People with smoked immune systems should be careful for sure, we have a lot of elderly and people with cancer issues, bad marrow etc here so I get that but from what I see, the most likely way for me to die is to go in the hospital or some 3 foot "refugee" woman in a massive dually pickup who learned to drive on a donkey last summer will drive through my house at 4am while texting and running from the law. This boogeyman here is running on fumes, I know they want it to last for the next few election cycles but.....

2 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

I had heard of such things even in this backwards joint on the other side of the world 

A study was done and a result was concluded that in the it was found that the CDC could have inflated the figures, anyway not really my problem 

Do you know of anyone that has contracted Covid 19 ?, not died or hospitalized or anything like that actually know of anyone that has had or presently still has Covid 19 ?

Just curious as to what the man on streets actual experience is with Covid 19 in the states

Paul 

i had it, did not even know. thought i had the 24 hour flu. one of the guys in work his whole family had it. his wife was the worse. she lost sense of taste and smell and felt like crap for close to a month. 

my neighbor and his wife had it, be was same as me, 24 hour flu, she felt like a minor cold. 

the bosses neighbor had it and ended up in hospital and almost died, but it was because he fell down a flight of stairs due to loss of balance.

then there is my 70 year old friend that was murdered by the government last week. 

he was forced to get the jab or loose his job tuesday morning 10 am. by 1 pm he was in coronary care icu, by 4 pm he was dead. 

picture of health. 

cause of death was listed as corona because the jab put the bug in his system and it showed during the autopsy. 

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Ok... I read all of the previous 5-10 posts.... There is a boatload of intelligent comments, facts and figure's....  As far as inflated numbers, here is what My wife witnessed last month............. Her brother died in his sleep (napping)... his wife found him, when she went to wake him up for supper... Moving forward.....  A doctor, not a coroner, said he may have had a stroke or heart attack.....  So thats what the Dr. stated......... Our local Hospital system sent a Rep.   She told my sister-in-law that his death was ruled as a COVID Death, she would recieve A $9000.00 check....   She said Hell no!!! he had a stroke...   Anyway,,,, something to chew on......  Jojo

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

All great questions...  dont have time to give my opinion on each one,  But hell yeah...  Great questions.  And the real answers wont come from those that are making a damn good living off the Kung Flu... Jojo

The old proverbs. Follow this money. Look at it. We had to buy the cure from China. The gloves. The test equipment. The masks. This that. How stupid are we? We paid them to unleash a bio on us and now we are paying huge mark up price for their help, and most of their tests and masks are defective! WE (not them) are fools and the whole world sees it. 

Meth Lab Corona.jpg

Edited by Miami Cossack
  • Like 2

My heart hurts too...  My father, Grandfathers and all Great uncles, and a few Uncles were Combat vets... I was in the army in the  late 80's for a short time, no combat..  But the love and respect for our great country is lost and not taught any more because of the commie's in our goverment's and school's..  It's sad and is really going to get us destroyed as a nation...   It only took the last 8 month's to solidify this B.S.   Thank You M.C.  Jojo

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miami Cossack said:

I'm old, I don't have this. The last few wars were mine. Don't get me wrong, I will die on my feet, not my knees.  I just hope these kids wake up before it's too late. Look at Australia. 

Is something wrong in Australia ??

There's lots wrong but I'm wondering what you mean by this

Paul

• Like 1

Paul, if i read this rite, he is not putting Australia down. rather stating "look at Australia" as in what the news is reporting going on down there with almost nazi like travel restrictions and non-vaccination retention camps.  

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

Paul, if i read this rite, he is not putting Australia down. rather stating "look at Australia" as in what the news is reporting going on down there with almost nazi like travel restrictions and non-vaccination retention camps.  

Yeah Paul, you read it wrong, it’s not a put down.  It’s just that your country is similar to Nazi Germany.  Lol.  In all seriousness, being that we have people here that are boots on the ground of sorts.  What is your take?  Some opinion news sources here have been highly critical of Australias response, what are you actually seeing?  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hurstscrambler said:

It’s just that your country is similar to Nazi Germany.  Lol.

I beg to Differ.

The Country I've spent the last 56 (plus) Years growing up In, & My Family has many generations of Living here .Bears No resemblance to the Nazi Germany i learnt about at School & still Hear & read about..

None...

15 hours ago, hurstscrambler said:

Some opinion news sources here have been highly critical of Australias response

Media Organizations the World Over are absolute Experts at Cherry picking, & Selective editing things to suit Any Narrative they Want..!!

Don't believe everything the Press Tells You.....

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Well I guess I best respond as best and accurate and truthful as I can, I  live here in Australia and I have never lived in Nazi Germany so I cant compare

But we are still free to do pretty much what ever we need to do in life, in some big cities there are some restrictions that to other people in other parts of the world might seem harsh but the results speak for themselves in controlling the spread of covid 19

While some people from other parts of the world carry on about their rights in Australia things are a bit different, we are a country that doesnt have a right to do this or a right to do that and so on like the US

Now if you are an American this will only bolster your arguments about how our rights have been taken away and blah blah blahdy bloody blah ....

This is because our country operates different than yours doesnt means its worse, in fact the way our country runs offers us freedoms that hardly any other country including the U.S. dont have 

So back to covid, I  still dont know of anyone that has contracted covid, as soon as there are cases that town city or area is locked down until its contained and once it is contained things very quickly return to a relatively normal life, you must wear a mask in side places like shopping centers and the like

The fact that I still dont know of someone that has contracted covid, dunno about seed or Swishman, only they can tell us if they know of someone 

But as I was saying, I still dont know anyone that has contracted covid in Australia and the people that did answer me here from the US do know of someone and someones close that have tells me we are doing okay 

There have been protest marches about covid but then again theres always some group protesting about something in Australia, because were allowed to protest and we do, the reason that there have seen large scale arrests at these protests isnt for protesting, rather its for been out and about and potentially spreading covid 19 thru out the community when those cites have been locked down 

Even when people were asked to stay home due to covid and warned what would happen if they protested people chose to ignore the requests and protest anyway and then they bitch and moan when they get arrested

Dunno if thats Nazi Germany or not, I doubt it 

Could things of been handled better better ? Of course we can always improve 

But I feel if I take step back and look at the whole picture we arent doing to bad 

And please dont ever compare Australia to Nazi Germany, and remember while the U.S. sat on their ass during WW1 and WW2 and got fat off selling desperately needed arms and supplies little old Australia and your neighbors in Canada were already over in Europe fighting for a couple of years, so dont evet compare Australia to Nazi Germany, tounge in check or not, IT'S A BLOODY INSULT AND BLOODY WELL RUDE 

Paul