Just a few things:

Rob

Was yacking to some one last night and were discussing the US and the Covid 19 and the fact a lotta people still don't take seriously over there or at least thats how it reads to me on this forum

So after some Googling we found some quick answers 

Did you know that in WW1 the US lost 

116,516  troops

WW2 407,300

USA Covid 19 deaths to date 737,589

I as does everyone else I speak to in Australia can not fathom how people in the U.S. are still arguing about Covid 19 and face masks and vaccines and all the other things they seam to argue about makes no sense at all when you look at the cold hard facts 

Nearly 1 & 1/2 times the amount of people have died from Covid 19 as WW1 and WW2 combined

Paul

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Was yacking to some one last night and were discussing the US and the Covid 19 and the fact a lotta people still don't take seriously over there or at least thats how it reads to me on this forum

So after some Googling we found some quick answers 

Did you know that in WW1 the US lost 

116,516  troops

WW2 407,300

USA Covid 19 deaths to date 737,589

I as does everyone else I speak to in Australia can not fathom how people in the U.S. are still arguing about Covid 19 and face masks and vaccines and all the other things they seam to argue about makes no sense at all when you look at the cold hard facts 

Nearly 1 & 1/2 times the amount of people have died from Covid 19 as WW1 and WW2 combined

Paul

I'm not anti mask or anti vaccine. People should just be respectful around other people and not sneeze or cough into the air and wash their hands. But one thing you gotta realize, 700,000 people did not die from covid here. The numbers are inflated. They were counting every death due to it. My buddies uncle had a heart attack, the death certificate read, "died due to complications from covid".  Our cancer deaths and heart disease deaths were at an all time low, no one died from influenza, nobody died from pneumonia, it was all covid. This is absolutely a real disaster but for some reason our government is trying to scare the shit out of us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How does anyone know that figures are inflated ?

I'm sure that the same argument could be used for WW1 and WW2

A large percentage of the population that died during WW1 would of died as a result of the Spanish flue that the US troops took around the world when they served overseas 

The same could be said no doubt for the troops during WW2 and no doubt other wars as well 

An Australian serving in Vietnam was more likely to die at home statistically than if they served in Vietnam, I doubt the U.S. was much different

Using the arguments quoted above, "they were gunna die any way so dont count them" to me just doesn't cut it 

Dunno I guess if you have the information and choose to ignore it thats your choice 

Anyway good luck with it all, I thought that public in the U.S. must not of had the figures on this but it appears they do

Paul

40 minutes ago, mrsmackpaul said:

How does anyone know that figures are inflated ?

Paul

Because the cdc admitted the death figures were purposely inflated by as much as 1600%

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

38 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

Because the cdc admitted the death figures were purposely inflated by as much as 1600%

I had heard of such things even in this backwards joint on the other side of the world 

A study was done and a result was concluded that in the it was found that the CDC could have inflated the figures, anyway not really my problem 

Do you know of anyone that has contracted Covid 19 ?, not died or hospitalized or anything like that actually know of anyone that has had or presently still has Covid 19 ?

Just curious as to what the man on streets actual experience is with Covid 19 in the states

Paul 

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

I had heard of such things even in this backwards joint on the other side of the world 

A study was done and a result was concluded that in the it was found that the CDC could have inflated the figures, anyway not really my problem 

Do you know of anyone that has contracted Covid 19 ?, not died or hospitalized or anything like that actually know of anyone that has had or presently still has Covid 19 ?

Just curious as to what the man on streets actual experience is with Covid 19 in the states

Paul 

Everyone that I know that had covid was tested because they had to be and it showed positive. Most of these people didn't even feel sick. One of my friends wife had it and said she felt slight flu like symptoms but had to get checked because of where she worked. Came back positive.  Lost taste and smell for two weeks. Our hospitals are getting paid from the government for people that have covid as cause of death. When you're in your 80's and get pneumonia, it's kind of a death wish. Miraculously hardly anyone died of pneumonia in the last couple years. But lots of covid deaths. 

• Like 1