Pictures of the Week

other dog

Zina from Florida is here now, working actually, so I don't have access to the computer. She drove up last week,  and has the whole counter covered with equipment.  A laptop,  2 huge monitors, and other stuff that I don't even know what it is. I didn't know if my Hughesnet would be big enough, strong enough, or fast enough,  but so far so good.20200726_085018.thumb.jpg.c2db0c95b1abe1a79f4afc95e1e119eb.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

44 minutes ago, HarryS said:

Pretty cool masks. If we must wear them they should be. I remember Hamm's from back in the 50s & 60s. Their slogan was "from the land of sky blue waters". Hope you ankle gets better quick.

I seem to remember those commercials on TV from many years ago?

My favorite commercials was from Stroh's.   Where the guy is lost in the desert and the old guy offers him water and he says..."No, No, that's okay, I was really looking for some Stroh's".  LOL!!

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

10 hours ago, HarryS said:

Pretty cool masks. If we must wear them they should be. I remember Hamm's from back in the 50s & 60s. Their slogan was "from the land of sky blue waters". Hope you ankle gets better quick.

Thank you. I drank some of this, and a quart and a half of cherry juice so far, it's already better than it was this morning. 

20200804_150839.thumb.jpg.f898fe9795a4851b9e2a93aceb30c130.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.