B75 1959 For Sale

b615rich

Crazy how the truck hadn’t been up for sale a day even and already someone has ripped it to try to scam someone out of a few grand... luckily it’s already been taken down due to being a scam!

Edited by CaptainCrutch

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

Good catch, you guys are always on the ball.    Interesting alright, looks like a copy of my Craigslist ad.    
https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/grantville-1959-mack-75-tractor/7139385306.html

A few good guys have contacted me from CL ad.  Not in a hurry as I hope to find someone with their heart in it.   May try eBay to get more coverage   I welcome any suggestions   

Thanks.  

I’d be all over this truck if I had the money for it, it’s almost exactly what I’ve had my eye set on for a while, with the main exception being the motor. Now excuse me while I try to dig up $10,000 for it :-P.

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

I’m just curious and not trying to be a troll but what do you mean it’s one of the first B75’s? From what I’ve read they went into production in 1955-1966.  Again no offense intended I was just curious about that and figured there was something I likely didn’t know. Thanks. 

Edited by HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

First 25 serials.  Under 1025.  But I may be off too.  Says 1955-1966 but only 1600 made.  Was just a fun fact so probably doesn’t really matter.  Most I’ve seen were 1959-1962.  Good question.  Trivial facts are a part of this hobby! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...