Ugliest Mack contest winner

Mack Technician

C’mon, who doesn’t love that fade paint job? Kinda reminds me of the Mako shark corvette paint job. 
image.thumb.jpeg.537d5cbcf1b457e47890d8673183b849.jpeg

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, j hancock said:

And there is even fresh white paint on the wheels and hubs!

No oil viewing through that front hub cap eyeglass anymore. It's the "White Out" edition.....because DOT inspectors can't flag what they can't see.

Neither can you unfortunately.....

Police Chase A Burning Semi - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

One night, about 36 or 37 years ago, we get toned out for a structure fire.  On arrival, we find a one-story house with an attached two-car garage on one side.  There is a gaping hole through the garage door and something inside is burning like crazy.  We knock it down in short order and, once the smoke clears, we discover that it was a set of duals off a big rig!  We later found out that the driver was stopped about 25 miles away after being spotted by a toll taker who alerted the Troopers!

this country just keeps breeding more and more idiots,,,,,i see dummies like that all the time,,,on the road,,,,,saw some jackass just a while back,dragging two blowouts on an end dump,,,,people blowing thier horns,,flashing thier lights,,,,kept on truckin,like nothing was wrong...amazing...bob

On 6/2/2020 at 11:33 AM, HeavyGunner said:

C’mon, who doesn’t love that fade paint job? Kinda reminds me of the Mako shark corvette paint job. 
image.thumb.jpeg.537d5cbcf1b457e47890d8673183b849.jpeg

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god,,,,(I WANT THAT)...bob