Body work woes...

Freightrain

Well, that would be nice, but it needs more bodywork to the cab too and not sure if he wants to get into all that now?  I'd have to strip stuff down, blah, blah, blah and I need it ready to roll by mid April.  Not sure if you have ever had a vehicle stuck in bodyshop hell?  LOL!!   My buddy wouldn't do that, that's why it took another year to get the hood done after he did the doors last winter.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Bringing the truck to the bodyshop seems as the only way to go. Or... You could buy another B-model or the front half of it and bring it down there instead :)

A story of that kind - when I asked an upholstery guy to make me two new door panels for my R-model I brang the old pair of those as a sample. And after I got comment of he better needed a vehicle to make the parts into the correct shape (he already made them larger) I showed up with not the truck's cab but the door :)

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I wish I had a cab, but it needs the front corners finessed also.  They stick out(better than in).

I also realized today he ground the tabs off the hood sides that locate the stainless trim. Ugh, guess he will be welding something back on?  Smdh.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"