Yardo's pics of however often I feel like throwing them up here

1958 F.W.D.

2 hours ago, h67st said:

I'm glad the folks who want to forget US history haven't had any of those monuments removed.

Glad they haven’t succeeded.

The men those monuments represent wouldn’t have let themselves be lead around by a hog ring like the historical revisionists get away with now. 

Was at the 4th of July parade this year and a tourist started going off and yelling about a rebel flag being flown in our towns parade. He was offended and had to make a scene on the street. Was nice to see the city cop walk over, shut his volume off and offer him a ride in the squad. Out on the fringe no one cares about these jokers or about the lame-o Wisconsinite(?) in the parade who watched too many Dukes of Hazzard reruns and bought a confederate flag.

11 hours ago, h67st said:

I'm glad the folks who want to forget US history haven't had any of those monuments removed.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing as I was reading Yardo's post.  Then I scrolled down and saw this.  Perfect.

Mack Tech, agree.   Seems the wacko's aren't everywhere(yet).  We don't have issues in my town for the most part.  People mind their P's/Q's and go on with life.  I have not seen anything on local news about protesting.  Save the day when it happens!

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"