Random Show Thought

j hancock

No doubt the 2019 ATCA National Show was Phenomenal!!! 

The weather was perfect!  The number of trucks was fantastic!  Some trucks looked like jewelry on the show field!  I also drooled on some beautiful, never touched, all original rigs.

There are 360 days to consider this proposal but how about changing the official BMT picture time?  High noon is easy to remember but can lead to conflicts with people preparing lunch for a crew or some folks headed elsewhere for a picnic experience.

Thoughts?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Jim, Good Question!! That I do not have an answer for..

Eddy Lucast just asked the same question about the Just Old Trucks group picture.. We had it at 10:30 not to conflict with BMT, but apparently several members were on the Mack factory tour.. Several of us are on both sites, so hopefully we can work out something by next year..

Brocky

Yes, I think changing the time would be a good idea, maybe in the morning like at 9 or 10 or later in the afternoon at 2 or 3??  I had my hands full of prepping all kinds of goodies for my tailgate party, I appreciate everyone coming over to the FWD for the picture this year.

By the way, has anyone posted any of the group shots yet??

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I'm on both forums but am unable to make the show.  Both forums are now talking about moving picture time.  If someone here that is also a member of JOT and can make the shows could chat on both forums and come up with different pic times that would probably be best.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 9:52 AM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Yes, I think changing the time would be a good idea, maybe in the morning like at 9 or 10 or later in the afternoon at 2 or 3??  I had my hands full of prepping all kinds of goodies for my tailgate party, I appreciate everyone coming over to the FWD for the picture this year.

By the way, has anyone posted any of the group shots yet??

yes.

B28411_1283528133737_1103867_n_InPixio.thumb.jpg.9b28b6ab57a07d5b84f38b2b542748b7.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.