Sterling Dump Hauling a Small Mountain

autocardc

On 6/1/2019 at 10:41 PM, Bullheaded said:

If that's not something like wood chips, I'm gunna say he is way over loaded, LOL.

Like I always say "load it like a rail car, drive it like a race car" LOL

It’s stone, quads can gross up to 120k here. That is a great motto!

33 minutes ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Dunno about the other parts of the world, Australia was built by men who weren't affraid to push the limits way beyond what was acceptable 

Our troops fought and won plenty of unwinable battles around the world 

We have cattle stations bigger than Texas in some of the most inhospitable country in the world 

Thats how things change and improve in the world, by men pushing harder and further than ever before (mind out of the gutter)

Paul 

Yep, I used to haul bigger loads on a tandem than my new tri-axle is legal for, and the old tandems had no front brakes. I never killed anyone. People knew how to drive back then, LOL.

• Like 2

Paul a over loaded dump truck on city streets is not the same as a over loaded dump truck on a dirt road out back or on job site. I know all about over loading dump trucks when I am loading someone trucks that I do not own. Four weeks ago we were loading out wet clay on to 5 axle dump trailers ( 28 yd.). 2008 KW T-800 broke frame back of cab, lucky it happened at dump site, not on the road. At least once a week here in the Detroit area some good driver flips a dump train or a pup. I do not like to over load mine or anyone's trucks if I can help it.   

• Like 2

Think that is the first time in recent memory I've seen a truck run on the road with the front tires protruding the hood without rubber flares installed?

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Think that is the first time in recent memory I've seen a truck run on the road with the front tires protruding the hood without rubber flares installed?

See it here often, can get pics of other trucks if you want.

No needed. It was common in the late 1960's to early 1970's but thought requirements had changed in the passing years. Can't do that in Illinois but this state is communist controlled.

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.