Saw a really accurate H.O. Train layout

41chevy

30 minutes ago, gxbxc said:

Where was that hobby shop.I used to go to two different ones in Richmond and one in Petersburg.

It was Hobby town  chain store, my shop of choice was always Charlie at APC Hobbies in Earlysville but haven't been there for a very long time.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

19 hours ago, Brian L Blaylock said:

Must have been a rookie an experienced Swift driver would have been cross ways on both sets of tracks 

Nice!

A senior Swifty would also have it on fire!

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

1 hour ago, Terry T said:

When I'm having a bad day and wondering what could be worse I just simply tell myself "Terry,  Look at it this way, you could be the safety director for Swift".

Well look at it this way you'd have job security and tons of overtime.  ;)

• Like 1
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You all know what Swift stands for don't ya?  

See What I F@#ked up Today

Sure Wish I had a Fast Truck

Sure Wish I finished Training

Whats Swift in reverse?    Two Fags In White Semi.  Now im sure the P.C. crowd will be upset at that last one, but its still funny. Told my boss where I drive part time after we got new KW's with ISX 500 that they are SO slow. He ask "how slow are they?"  I said that in 30 years of driving I had a first with these KW's. I got to see the right side of a Swift truck as it passed me up hill!!!

• Haha 2

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

I saw some RC trucks at a truck show one time, a bunch of guys were "driving" them around in a building. They'd pull up, back up, park, do about anything. One young guy, teen aged looked like, had a Swift truck. He pulled up and backed it into a spot beside another truck, like parking at the truck stop. Didn't even have to pull up. I don't think he thought it was funny when I said "you didn't do it right, you should have hit that other truck and knocked the hood off!"

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.