Window regulator clips

Looking for something similar.  I'm missing at least one.  Not sure which one is correct for the window itself?  The wire clip or the slip on?  I know clips were on the regulator swing arm, I think the slip on was on the window?  Not sure it matters.  I'm sure it was just cobbled together from years before.  What is actually correct?

I've poked around online and can't really find anything similar or "close enough".  Local automotive supplier just gave me dumb looks(especially when I said "59 Mack").

window-clip.jpg

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

The slip on one looks like the elevator arm on a hand crank R model window. My dealer (bergeys) is pretty good about looking up that kind of stuff, but the parts guys are always busy. Id hate to bug them over nickels and dimes.

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

The slip on one looks like the elevator arm on a hand crank R model window. My dealer (bergeys) is pretty good about looking up that kind of stuff, but the parts guys are always busy. Id hate to bug them over nickels and dimes.

That’s there job. No harm (just sayin)

Awesome.  Thanks Rob for the information.   Sorry Momma had to be put through all that.  I'm thinkin' it ain't the first time???  ;)

I need to stop at the Mack dealer and get some oil filters and was going to ask about them.  Though they do try to help, sometimes I only get dumb looks if you don't have a serial number.  Like the exhaust clamp I needed and someone from the fire truck forum gave me their serial number so I could get the part.

I did look through the last few boxes of "Stuff" that was given to me with the truck and I found THREE NOS window channels!!  Nice, too bad I don't really need them, but they have the rivet snap that holds them in the frame.  I have little trinket bags of all kinds of things, but no window clips.

Edited by Freightrain

Larry

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Nope, not the first time at all so when I splain'd what happened she immediately got out her "kit" to fix me up.

I just wish she'd find something other than that red merthiolate for a disinfectant as you can put it on a cut finger and it'll make your butt pucker so imagine what it does in my case.

I'm guessing it made your finger hurt??  LMAO!!!!

Larry

Here is what I got last week using Rob's part number.

IMG-20190310-154104928.jpg

Note quite what I thought, but they do work.  Snaps on tight.  Guess they don't expect you to remove them without damaging?  Don't plan on having to remove them.

Edited by Freightrain

Larry

The new style clip from the old part number. Those are not meant to be removed for reuse. I gave you the part number from the empty package I'd ordered in 1999. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.