New ride

Our terminal got our first Anthem and I guess I get it. Had it two days now and still not sure if I want it or go back to my worn out International. I guess it's not the worst thing out there but I just don't get into all the new modern stuff. Get close to white or yellow line and beeper goes off get within a half mile of someone in front of you and beeper goes off. Don't put your seatbelt on beeper goes off. Doesn't run to bad Mp7 425 with M drive. All the trucks they bought this year are single axles. I wish Mack would have stuck with building R models and forgot this new stuff. Not sure why picture is upside down

image.jpeg

• Like 2

wow thats a beautiful ride.....10-4 on the wingman,,,,i run down into los angeles   and that thing is constantly squacking down there. in my peterbilt..worst part is its really loud and sometimes the brakes slam on when people cut in too close goes off if your 7 miles over speed limit,,and brakes come on and and alarm sound for school zones at 400 in the morning whoever designed those things should be tarred and feathered.....yes jackass thanks for nothing....bob    

20 hours ago, mowerman said:

wow thats a beautiful ride.....10-4 on the wingman,,,,i run down into los angeles   and that thing is constantly squacking down there. in my peterbilt..worst part is its really loud and sometimes the brakes slam on when people cut in too close goes off if your 7 miles over speed limit,,and brakes come on and and alarm sound for school zones at 400 in the morning whoever designed those things should be tarred and feathered.....yes jackass thanks for nothing....bob    

This one doesn't go off when your over the speed limit but the new International we got does. I guess I lucked out on that. I wish they had aluminum wheels at least on the front. I saw one of Pitt Ohios with that bright red and alum wheels all around it was pretty sharp.

• Like 1

This one doesn't go off when your over the speed limit but the new International we got does. I guess I lucked out on that. I wish they had aluminum wheels at least on the front. I saw one of Pitt Ohios with that bright red and alum wheels all around it was pretty sharp.

Yes I don’t blame that would look complete but it’s still gorgeous without them ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk