Jury awards $101 million in truck accident lawsuit

KDog Trucking

You think that is a crazy amount maybe it is but what about that guy trying to return home from church. Pattersons  lawyer with suck up a lot of the settlement if it is ever handed out ?  Now I can tell you from my own personal experience no money is worth what you lose after getting injured. I had to retire early over screwing up my back at work now I have to watch what I do every day it puts me right down for at least two weeks I can't do anything and every time it goes that way it takes longer for me to get back on my feet. i'm not looking for sympathy  just you have to think about what it would mean to you if you got injured on the job or any place else. every one has to make a living.

• Like 1

On August 3, 2018 at 8:57 AM, kamp_dogg said:

William Acker, the FTS driver, tested positive for both marijuana and methamphetamines after the crash. According to Hull, Acker admitted to using both drugs about three times a week.

I never took anyone to court, and don't agree with a lot of the lawsuits I hear about. Knowing the above statement, and if it was true about becoming a trainer I prob. would have done the same thing.   If companies aren't held responsible for the peice of shit people they put behind the wheel of their trucks they'll just keep doing it.  

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 10:57 PM, kamp_dogg said:

It is expected that the judgment will be appealed.

It Took 5 years to get to Court in the First place..Given the inevitable Appeal. it will be years & years before Mr Patterson Sees any $$$$.

On 8/3/2018 at 10:57 PM, kamp_dogg said:

William Acker, the FTS driver, tested positive for both marijuana and methamphetamines after the crash. According to Hull, Acker admitted to using both drugs about three times a week.

If You're gunna employ the Dregs of Society? You'll have expect these type things to happen..

• Like 2

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -