Price?

Mack Technician

1 hour ago, Mack Technician said:

Knowing what you know.....what would you offer this guy? With all mechanicals checking out sound. He spray bombs the frame and rims and puts new brakes in. I have been watching it for 3-4 years, it's not selling. 460XT.

https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/trucks/for-sale/5720685/2001-mack-cl713

Pretty hard to offer without looking in person. Unless it was somebody you had a lot of faith in.    terry:D

I would wild guess 25 Gs because of the year kind of old seems electrical issues would gather pretty regular but other than that seems ready to work hard but yes why is is advertised so long. Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've bought both a truck and a dump trailer from him. He's more $$$ than anybody else, but he had what I wanted. A lot of the stuff on his lot comes from Ritchie Bros, so search their auction history and see if you can find that truck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MHfred said:

It appears to me that the hours do not match with the miles. My MH with 262 K miles has 4K hours?????

Good eye MHF, it is off.  Too small a hyd tank for pto work. That’s like 29 miles per hour average. Our short haul gravel dumper was 40+ life average. 

50 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Good eye MHF, it is off.  Too small a hyd tank for pto work. That’s like 29 miles per hour average. Our short haul gravel dumper was 40+ life average. 

If just hauling an RGN, the tank should be right

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Real proud. Asking $58,900. Lol. 

holly cow, yeah for that price im pretty sure he is still going to have it for a long time. 

low mile higher hour older truck nice specs, i have a hard time seeing even a equivalent large car Pete/kw bringing that much 

• Like 1