B Model with a Cat

h67st

23 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

I thought the b71’s nose stuck out past the fenders a fair amount?

Also should be a NTC Cummins in it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

my info show all 522 made were Cummins powered only 13 are known to remain.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 hours ago, nasty51ford said:

My dad had a 1973B Cat (245 HP with the turbo) in a 66 Ford H100 "Two Story Falcon" he had taken the pump apart, went through it, removed shims, did some other things which I can't recall, but he turned it up, put a 3.70 rear in the truck, and turned 10th gear around in the roadranger, that little Cat would run with 318 green Leakers, and 290 Cummins. It had 1,000,000 miles on it when he sold it, and he had only done the heads the whole time he had it! It still ran great, and had very little blowby, and great oil pressure! Pics taken in "73" You can see the old style "CAT" decal on the back of the cab behind the grab rails in the pic of the left side of the truck

Two Story Falcon.jpg

Two Story Falcon 2.jpg

That’s a good lookin ford