Dead Sea Dogs

Didn't you share this particular picture before? I remember we discussed about those yellow Superliners. There was also a trange one with shorter hood. Probably a R with modyfied RW hood on, don't remember.

Israelians have some truck-related sites on the web. But those Hebrew letters use to have having me scratching my head. For the beginning you should figure out the direction to start reading - right to the left in that language. But even this doesn't help me much.

post-16016-0-21908800-1430673172.jpg

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

38 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

But those Hebrew letters use to have having me scratching my head. For the beginning you should figure out the direction to start reading - right to the left in that language. But even this doesn't help me much.

Yes I did, but since my Photo Bucket issues, I lost ove15 years of photos and really no longer have many pics on line any more.

מפעלי ים המלח‎   translates to the Dead Sea Works,  who is the world's seventh largest producer and supplier of potash products,  and a wide range of chemical products, including magnesium chloride, industrial salts, de-icers, bath salts, table salt and raw materials for the cosmetic industry from their mines and processing plants on the Dead Sea.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

18 hours ago, xdudebrahx said:

Aren't those factory Superliner visors?  The 86 I drove at work had the same one.

Lund Visors

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, Hobert62 said:

Looks like they have metal mounting brackets holding visor to cab.   I didn't think Lund had them. image.thumb.jpg.df0d9b4f2bab97ff4ad9419188a383af.jpg 

You're right. Since they came to Israel as knocked down trucks the visors could be from ?? I never really paid attention to them.  Interesting.

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 04.02.2018 at 12:26 AM, 41chevy said:

Yes I did, but since my Photo Bucket issues, I lost ove15 years of photos and really no longer have many pics on line any more.

מפעלי ים המלח‎   translates to the Dead Sea Works,  who is the world's seventh largest producer and supplier of potash products,  and a wide range of chemical products, including magnesium chloride, industrial salts, de-icers, bath salts, table salt and raw materials for the cosmetic industry from their mines and processing plants on the Dead Sea.

What you said about Photo Bucket really sucks. I used to think to myself that I am old fashioned but I never trusted in outsorsing anything seened important to me. The pics I have I put on my hard disk but continue keeping flesh cards off my camera on a shelf buying a new one each time I overfill a current one. And not 100% sure of the image safety anyway:)

I have some of the pics off your PB you shared on here in the past. Could make them travelling opposit direction if you PM me your e-mail address.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

5 hours ago, Vladislav said:

What you said about Photo Bucket really sucks. I used to think to myself that I am old fashioned but I never trusted in outsorsing anything seened important to me. The pics I have I put on my hard disk but continue keeping flesh cards off my camera on a shelf buying a new one each time I overfill a current one. And not 100% sure of the image safety anyway:)

I have some of the pics off your PB you shared on here in the past. Could make them travelling opposit direction if you PM me your e-mail address.

Send to you!  Thanks!!

P.T.CHESHIRE