1987 Mack Superliner

Those caps really  only  bother you when you're  trying  to  sleep  in the truck next to it! I had a Nelson thermally  controlled  rain cap on my truck. Opened when exhaust  started warming the bi-mettalic  spring-closed when it cooled off. First tree limb I hit with it rendered  it useless. Good idea,just not on a dump truck working on a golf course!  Al  

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

12 hours ago, 57 bcr said:

Those caps really  only  bother you when you're  trying  to  sleep  in the truck next to it! I had a Nelson thermally  controlled  rain cap on my truck. Opened when exhaust  stated warming the bi-mettalic  spring-closed when it cooled off. First tree limb I hit with it rendered  it useless. Good idea,just not on a dump truck working on a golf course!  Al  

OK Al.  First off, when did you learn how to play golf?  Secondly, you aren't supposed to take your truck onto the course.  That is why they rent you those little carts!

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

17 hours ago, 57 bcr said:

Good idea,just not on a dump truck working on a golf course!  Al  

you aren't supposed to take your truck onto the course

Ya, didn't think the holes were that big that they needed a dump truck to haul the dirt to fill them????

Love the old flappers.   But, ya, the ta-ting, ta-ting sure can get annoying.  

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"