More of New Mexico

eddeere

On 7/17/2017 at 2:15 PM, Vladislav said:

Nice area wievs. The copper mine is impressive. And looks like a hot day.

Thank you for sharing this part of the world.

Looks like a hot day, but very low humidity makes it comfortable. I lived in Las Cruces for a year; I liked it a lot. Of course now with global warming, it's probably hotter than back in those days. Or is it global cooling? I keep forgetting.

• Like 1

It was warm upper 90's but not bad. Came back to Ohio 80's high humidity unbearable. I think it was global warming now climate change. What happened to the ice age predicted in the 1970's ? I can not keep it strait either.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 11:28 AM, eddeere said:

It was warm upper 90's but not bad. Came back to Ohio 80's high humidity unbearable. I think it was global warming now climate change. What happened to the ice age predicted in the 1970's ? I can not keep it strait either.

Yes, I've lived in Johnstown Ohio for the past 25 years. The humidity was so bad today my shirt was dripping with sweat. Last month we spent a week in St. Lucia which is almost as far south as Venezuela and the humidity wasn't nearly as bad.