I have a B47 tandem axle, with the END 465.  Tranny is a 12 speed i believe (haven't looked at it in a while). It was a dump truck with a triple frame and had wedge brakes .  We pulled it around the yard, and it started right up and ran great.  I thought about making it a single axle with cam brakes and putting a 24' Jerr Dan roll back body I have on it (10 ton steel riggers body) to haul my toys.  I have some doubts about it having enough power.  

I've only seen 2 R models in my life with the Chrysler engine one of them was that Oakland Mack Dealership I got a chance to see it with the nose tilted mechanic was working on it thinking was doing a tune-up can't quite remember it was 31 years ago but I think law transportation had a bunch of U models with a Chrysler engine I'm not positive... I didn't know anything about the Scandia and them are the 465 very interesting thanks for the heads up....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, Allen Gibson said:

How much to buy it

56 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

that post is over 6 years old, and he has not logged on in over 3 years.

John Hancock can be found on JOT, but I don't think that is his, he just took and posted the picture. Doubt it is going to be for sale at this point.