My New Toy

TozziWelding

If you plan to put the "Farrar" insignia back on the hood they are pretty hard to find, but I've seen a couple over the years. Based on the picture of it leaving Plymouth it would probably pay to ask around the PFD to find out who has the souvenirs taken from it. 

My home town of Ashland, MA also had a Clarence Farrar special 1968 Loadstar front mount pump. He delivered a lot of similar trucks around New England.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Milford, NH Fire Department Engine 3 used to run this 1964 IHC "Loadstar"/Farrar. Not sure of the specs but it may have been a 750FM/750. It later went to the Bridgewater, NH Fire Department;

its whereabouts now is unknown.

bulldogboy

mil4.jpg

Edited by bulldogboy

51 minutes ago, bulldogboy said:

Milford, NH Fire Department Engine 3 used to run this 1964 IHC "Loadstar"/Farrar. Not sure of the specs but it may have been a 750FM/750. It later went to the Bridgewater, NH Fire Department;

its whereabouts now is unknown.

bulldogboy

mil4.jpg

Looks an awful lot like the E3 Farrar that I used to drive back in the day.....

e3 jpg.jpg

3 hours ago, 66dc75 said:

Was that truck sitting outside the station on Rt. 44 about 18 years ago?

Everything that is going to die in Plymouth goes to the West Plymouth station on 7 hills rd off the old 44. My truck served untill 08. There is a twin up at Steve Almedias junk yard I need to go rob for parts. Plymouth had a dozen of them from the 60's to the 80's