1935 MACK BX Fuel truck

41chevy

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 minutes ago, Mack58B42 said:

Hmmm.......  He has a lot of nice rigs!  I wish he listed prices, though.

They seem to be priced on mood. I called on a 1954 Mack LTL in Monforte colors,  got a price, called back to ask about deposit needed and got a higher "revised price" from another sale person. Either was it's only a phone call.    Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The BX was sold couple years back to a collector in Mass (can't say name with out permission) don't know why still up on website. I have bought couple trucks from Brian from Josephs Equipment. He does have tons of trucks there and always seems to be willing to show you or let you look around. ! 

More than likely.  Was ignored in a GMC dealer in Patchoque by the one salesman there. After him ignoring my wife and I for 15 minutes I went to his desk, and pulled out$ 20,000 in hundreds and told him this was the down payment for that pick up in the show room and left. 

Funny

Last summer my wife and I went to one Honda dealership to look at new CRV's and they ignored us so we drove about 15 minutes to the dealer by her work and looked them, the irony is that the second dealer traded the first dealer to get the color my wife wanted.

I have gone to lawyers offices for emergency meetings in my dirty work clothes. At first the receptionist looks down at me until she finds out that I am the expert witness, then she changes her mind and is real nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2